the Rift

Hole In the Earth [open, plague members]

Crowley Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 12 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Talbot :: Common Hellhound :: Acid & Name? :: Caracal :: None Dingo

It was midday in the land of Helovia, and despite the shining of the sun, its attempts at warming the land below were ever failing. While the wind did not blow, the mere air that the residents breathed was harsh on warm lungs. But despite the obvious hardships that winter often brought along with it, it held a certain beauty as well. The snow that blanketed the ground glistened in what little sunlight could reach it, and the trees, even in their seemingly lifeless state, stood poised and ready for whatever may come. While some were rendered to the point of death during these abrasive few months, some embraced what it had to offer.

Ebony hooves kicked the soft white snow away with each step he took. His warm breath billowed forth from his nostrils as he moved, listening intently for signs that he was not alone. He had no reason to believe that he wasn't, as it was obvious this place was for general gathering. Crowley did not like to associate himself with such a busy place, but he did not know the people, nor the places of this new land. What he did know, however, was that he yearned for excitement. Excitement in a way that was unprecedented, in a way that might leave others clambering to get anywhere other than Helovia.

Who he would find, or even vice-versa, was a mystery to the stallion, but he was certain to find out eventually. Would they dare to invite him to join leagues with them, and if they did, would it be something of which he stood for?

Word Count: 269
OOC: Awkward first post is awkward ;_; Anyway, I really want him to be a part of the Plague, so I would like if someone from it came along. :)

Walk Walk Walk
"Talk Talk Talk."
Think Think Think

Code generated by Tintedglass Layout Generator

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

A stallion of red, black, and white could be seen trotting through the trees of the Threshold. He had been here more than a couple of times now, and he wondered what had brought him here today. He didn’t know. Maybe it was the feel of the once familiar place, or maybe it was just the way the Threshold looked covered in snow. It was by far the prettiest place in his mind to look at the new snow. It seemed to cover the trees and ground in such a way that is was mesmerizing to him. It looked so delicate and beautiful, like a painting. Despite the cold, he loved the snow. The memories always pressed at his mind, like they do every winter after that time. He trots along, deep in though, about anything and everything. Who really knows what he’s thinking about at this point. He’s been through so much recently; it all seems to become a blur. He stopped suddenly, the smell of another catching in his nostrils and pulling a wall in front of him. His mind clears and he looks around for the other horse. He isn’t hard to find. Not only is he black, but also his horns protrude upwards in such as manner that they are almost impossible to miss. He snorts, laughing at the other stag. And people say I’m out of place. He walks slowly towards the other stallion. The stallion is in the middle of a clearing, and he is in between some trees. He reveals himself, and speaks.
“You’re a little bit bright of coloring for this time of year, are you not?” He smiles, thinking he is clever. “Hello stranger, my name is Valentine. Are you new and seeking a home?”

(He's part of the Plague, just to let you know :) )

Strolling Along
Tying my Tongue
Gears are Shifting

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Crowley Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 12 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Talbot :: Common Hellhound :: Acid & Name? :: Caracal :: None Dingo

It was the crunching of snow, and then a burlesque laugh that alerted him of the presence of another. Shifting his weight and turning his head to look at the approaching stallion, he drank in his appearance. He blended perfectly with the blanket of snow spread across the ground, if not for his strikingly bright markings. The fact that this stranger was laughing at him was somewhat surprising, but then again, it wouldn't have been the first time he'd been ridiculed for his appearance. Crowley's horns were quite different than that of other unicorns, that was true, but this difference had never bothered him in the least before. Everyone else could go jump off of a cliff for all that he cared.

At the stallion's words, the slightest grin made an appearance across his facade. "You may call me Crowley. As for my color, it will not matter for long," comes a retort from the brindled stallion, looking the other over with piercing yellows eyes. He was one to talk, honestly, with his crimson markings screaming out in comparison to the rest of his otherwise white coat. Yet Crowley did not comment on this, as he was not here to argue. On the topic of a home, he was careful to think his words over closely. He rather enjoyed being in charge of his own person, and wouldn't listen to just any old so-called leader. "I'm here to offer my allegiance," he started after a moment, "But let it be known, Cupid, that I do not plan on living out the rest of my years under the peaceful protection of some simpleton." Allowing this to sink in, the brindle exhaled a breath as he awaited a response. If Valentine could not offer him what he was seeking, then he would simply move on and continue his search.

Word Count: 318

Walk Walk Walk
"Talk Talk Talk."
Think Think Think

Code generated by Tintedglass Layout Generator

Chester Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Chester
You are now invited to the other side of sanity

Singing drifts through the still air in a high lilting voice that could only belong to the odd creature called Chester. The words are indistinct, but if one could make them out they would probably be nonsense anyway. Just about everything the small stallion says is nonsense, following some strange logic that only he can understand. Well, the elder stag named Myrddin could decipher his twisted reasoning, but the old one is not here to translate and therefore he is irrelevant for this moment.

Orbs fall upon the pale steed, and an expression of surprised delight springs across the little stag’s features, though in reality he had simply been following his ‘friend’s’ hoofprints and was well aware that he would eventually catch up. Still, he bounds across the separating distance like the cat he refers to himself as, quickly reaching Valentine. “Knight, imagine meeting you here.”

Glee instantly switches to puzzlement, a common trait of the candy-colored lunatic. “I’ve been wondering,” he begins, gaze turning to latch upon the brindled stranger, “why the sea is boiling hot? Could the answer be with you, I wonder?” The unnaturally wide grin that is quickly becoming a trademark feature is revealed. It is a taunting gesture, one that all but screams ‘I know something you don’t know’. Indeed, he does know things that the two with him do not, though whether these things are important cannot be determined unless he chooses to tell every bit of information he contains.

“You wish to give your loyalty.” The erratic turn of conversation is yet another feature of Chester, something he does often enough that those who know him learn to be unphased by such events. “Yet I wonder how long it will last? Forever? A day? Or perhaps, both? Time is very boring here.” The last bit is delivered in a confidential tone, as if he is imparting some great secret. “It only goes one way, and it keeps up a rather steady pace. Truly no fun at all.”

Deimos the Reaper Posts: 527
Deceased atk: 7.0 | def: 12 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 72.5 | Buff: NUMB
Heather
Authority, sovereignty, control; it contorted rigidly in their veins, a rancorous, brewing enchantment, scarring and scorching, livid, incensed, distorted to shambles in the wake of nothingness. Where were their infernal hearts now, silent, hushed, brambles of coiling, intrepid beasts? Where did they plunge, where did they strike, where did the glowing pride of their aspirations slink? Where was the promised havoc, the savage recoil? Where were the illustrious, heralded machinations? The lavished opulence, the bestial chords, had been rendered incomplete, broken, barbed things left to wither and decay with the passing breeze, the listless, latent air. The clamor, the din, sung lifelessly on the hymns of the wicked, of the requiems of the iniquitous, sullied, stolen and absconded. So he too was silent, this wandering, wayfaring Deimos, left to haunt the chilling corridors of his rapier brutality, of his soundless, treacherous wake, offering naught but the intangible twist of his sullen, lethal presence. Striking against the midnight coils, he varnished the world of white, ivory and silence with the treacherous bow of his perilous wake, rendering life immobile, tainting, corrupting, and devouring. Even now, in the heathen contortions of the Threshold, he bent against the fanciful nature of divinity and lacquered the realm with distortions – mayhem, melancholy, heedless, callous disregard, calamity itching across his skin, pouring across his veins, mayhem just a breath away. As he stole, absconded and demolished, he came upon the greeting of newcomers, the siege of strangers. Noting the hush, the lull, his head tipped towards the horned beast the two others, of little significance to him, conversed with. Swords, brindle – but, was he of their righteous creed? Could he bear arms against the wanton, against the plain, against the sky? He offered the unknown one chance, a solid command born from parted, heinous lips. "If you value supremacy, follow me.”

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

The light grey stag looked around him. He found the little bright unicorn Chester, then the new stag, Crowley, then one that he did not know. His first thought was who the other unicorn was. He didn’t not take concern to Chester at the moment, because he knew the little cat-like unicorn was an enigma in his own way, and it was take him a while to completely figure him out, but it would occur. He looked back at Crowley, hearing the common named used for him, “Cupid”. This didn’t faze him, and he spoke to him first.
“Crowley. It’s refreshing to see someone else who has different coloring that doesn’t blend well. Believe me, I do not plan to sit around. A war is starting, and having unicorns that think like that right off is what we need.” He walked around the large stag, looking him over. He will do just fine. He turned to the other unicorn. “I believe we haven’t meet, what is your name? I am Valentine. Are you perhaps in something known as the Plague?” Not forgetting the small cotton candy unicorn, he walked to him and spoke. “It is very nice to see you my friend. The sea is boiling hot because blood is boiling in our veins, the veins of all unicorns in this land. Like I said earlier, there will be war soon enough, and it will be against all those that aren’t winged or hornless, and especially against those that drove us out of the Edge.” He paused and looked around, not to see if anyone was listening, but just at the unicorns around him. “I am pleased to here that you are loyal to me, and I may have something fun for you do.” Since he’s so small, I wonder if he could be a spy? But he’s loud, maybe others wouldn’t pay much attention, or he could get information from them in his own twisted way. Either or, he will be useful.

Strolling Along
Tying my Tongue
Gears are Shifting

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598