the Rift

Hole In the Earth [open, plague members]

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

A stallion of red, black, and white could be seen trotting through the trees of the Threshold. He had been here more than a couple of times now, and he wondered what had brought him here today. He didn’t know. Maybe it was the feel of the once familiar place, or maybe it was just the way the Threshold looked covered in snow. It was by far the prettiest place in his mind to look at the new snow. It seemed to cover the trees and ground in such a way that is was mesmerizing to him. It looked so delicate and beautiful, like a painting. Despite the cold, he loved the snow. The memories always pressed at his mind, like they do every winter after that time. He trots along, deep in though, about anything and everything. Who really knows what he’s thinking about at this point. He’s been through so much recently; it all seems to become a blur. He stopped suddenly, the smell of another catching in his nostrils and pulling a wall in front of him. His mind clears and he looks around for the other horse. He isn’t hard to find. Not only is he black, but also his horns protrude upwards in such as manner that they are almost impossible to miss. He snorts, laughing at the other stag. And people say I’m out of place. He walks slowly towards the other stallion. The stallion is in the middle of a clearing, and he is in between some trees. He reveals himself, and speaks.
“You’re a little bit bright of coloring for this time of year, are you not?” He smiles, thinking he is clever. “Hello stranger, my name is Valentine. Are you new and seeking a home?”

(He's part of the Plague, just to let you know :) )

Strolling Along
Tying my Tongue
Gears are Shifting

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hole In the Earth [open, plague members] - by Valentine - 11-11-2012, 07:50 PM
RE: Hole In the Earth [open, plague members] - by Chester - 11-12-2012, 04:30 AM