the Rift

Hole In the Earth [open, plague members]

Chester Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Chester
You are now invited to the other side of sanity

Singing drifts through the still air in a high lilting voice that could only belong to the odd creature called Chester. The words are indistinct, but if one could make them out they would probably be nonsense anyway. Just about everything the small stallion says is nonsense, following some strange logic that only he can understand. Well, the elder stag named Myrddin could decipher his twisted reasoning, but the old one is not here to translate and therefore he is irrelevant for this moment.

Orbs fall upon the pale steed, and an expression of surprised delight springs across the little stag’s features, though in reality he had simply been following his ‘friend’s’ hoofprints and was well aware that he would eventually catch up. Still, he bounds across the separating distance like the cat he refers to himself as, quickly reaching Valentine. “Knight, imagine meeting you here.”

Glee instantly switches to puzzlement, a common trait of the candy-colored lunatic. “I’ve been wondering,” he begins, gaze turning to latch upon the brindled stranger, “why the sea is boiling hot? Could the answer be with you, I wonder?” The unnaturally wide grin that is quickly becoming a trademark feature is revealed. It is a taunting gesture, one that all but screams ‘I know something you don’t know’. Indeed, he does know things that the two with him do not, though whether these things are important cannot be determined unless he chooses to tell every bit of information he contains.

“You wish to give your loyalty.” The erratic turn of conversation is yet another feature of Chester, something he does often enough that those who know him learn to be unphased by such events. “Yet I wonder how long it will last? Forever? A day? Or perhaps, both? Time is very boring here.” The last bit is delivered in a confidential tone, as if he is imparting some great secret. “It only goes one way, and it keeps up a rather steady pace. Truly no fun at all.”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hole In the Earth [open, plague members] - by Chester - 11-12-2012, 04:30 AM