the Rift

She woke up in a town made of quicksand [OPEN/Grey?]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

The only movement from Ophelia was the gentle, continuing sway of her mane and tail as the fibers were rustled by the winter's wind. Tinek, however, let out a small growl when the mare started, hunkering down and whipping his tail in his own defense mechanism. When the mare calmed down, Tinek folded his wings back and huffed a little, crimson eyes watching her carefully. Flighty. Why were they so flighty? The dragon leaned up and touched noses with her soft muzzle before dropping back down into the snow and digging up the powder to the soft grass underneath.

Phi smiled patiently, listening to her words. "You can learn how to help, if you want," she replied with a soft chuckle. "We are not going to turn you away simply because you believe yourself useless." The white and crimson mare nodded once and Tinek bounded back up to sit atop her crown, and she began her journey south. "At the very least I can walk you south where the winter's chill is not quite as bitter."

[OOC: post biochem post is not pretty :/]

COME TO ME
we run away forever from this misery

tangled-stock | Salsola stock

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
RE: She woke up in a town made of quicksand [OPEN/Grey?] - by Ophelia - 11-13-2012, 12:01 PM