the Rift

watching and w a i t i n g

Hrothgar and Beowulf Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Hrothgar .and. Beowulf
pegasi | stallions | 18.3hh(each) | 13 years(each) | outcasts | twins | Hrothgar-Black | Beowulf-White

"Damn you!" Gar shouted angrily at his brother as the two scuffled in the sky. Beowulf's hoof smashing into the blacks cheek roughly, wings frantically flapping to gain control again. The beats uneven and unsteady as he lashed out at the white man. Teeth clamping against Beo's hard neck muscle. Clamping roughly and shaking violently. Pain. Pain the two twins loved.

"Hold it. the commanding tone of Gar as he leveled his wings and flew above some sort of tiny spec in the winter air. "Is it you now that is a coward?" a brief pause before black eyes flicked back in his skull and with a tight twist of his neck and snappy tone, "Are you a fool? Do you not see the tiny thing down there?" Beowulf's ears tilted back in shame of disappointing his kings authority. A playful name calling and Gar took it to heart. Black feathers took to a landing position as they tilted inward and he came diving from the sky like a huge ball of space. Quickly a white figure following on his tail. Enormous wings flaired out to take an abrupt imapact. Heavy hooves collided and then another set collided.

Hardy bones shook joyfully at the pain in their cold joints. Each man smiling from ear to ear evily at this tiny equine. Hrothgar took it as his chance to let off some steam, whispering closely to Beo's ear, "Play fairly." a deep tenor echoing in the pits of the white drafts eardrums. Those two words were something you never wanted to hear from Gar's lips. This Bacchus was in trouble now. No matter the horned creatures appearance. Would not mind to these two now.

Gar stared the tiny frame down with a high held head and a smirky grin wiped across his demonic face. Though Beo began walking forth. Ears clung tightly to his neck. Forward leg motions bringing him ever closer to the slave. Teeth bared and wings flared. Beowulf began to walk in circles, widely, around the tiny pony. Beowulf could step on this childs mere hoof and break every bone in his leg. "What a weakling you are." heavy tones reliving from the past. Each vocal eating at his innards. "I want your secrets pony boy, spill or my brother here will take you to the snow, rip you open with his hooves and toy with your innards while you lie awake." a kingly demand resting throughout his large bones. Would this slave be willing to die for some poor, idiot, unicorn that thought she was any better than others. Beo's pupil-less white eyes stabbed at Bacchus' face. Wandering across each blemish and poor feature. Teeth snapping in the air as he leaned in closer to the pony's ear, "Answer fool!" both twins had no clue of the Plague. Or anything to do with it. They just needed something to terrorize and holding secrets against someone was the way they were going about today.

Messages In This Thread
watching and w a i t i n g - by Rapha - 11-12-2012, 08:20 PM
RE: watching and w a i t i n g - by Hrothgar and Beowulf - 11-12-2012, 10:29 PM
RE: watching and w a i t i n g - by Rapha - 11-14-2012, 06:12 PM