the Rift

I See Myself in You [Ktulu]

Lakota the Poisoner Posts: 278
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1hh :: 7 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Aodaun :: Polar Bear :: Terrorize Brit

Noise alerted her to the approach of something that was clearly not equine. Young, too, if it crashed with such wild abandon through the forest. It had not yet learned the ways of silence in order to survive. Royal purple eyes swept up to the tree line. Watching in silence as it approached. Bursting from the shadows came a dark brown bumbling shape, big black eyes looking up at her as he paused in his destructive path.

It was obvious that this was Eytan, Ktulu's bonded companion. She had seen him twice before and saw no harm from the bumbling fluffball. With less than his initial pause he charged right at her, and amusement trickled into her gaze. He was rather adorable. It was nice to see such innocence and play from him, reminding her so much of Hana. He rolled onto his back almost like he practice it, swatting at her tail with blackened paw pads. A tiny smile appeared on her maw, barely there. Swaying her ebony tail above him, flicking and twisting it for his amusement. Only moving her gaze from him when Ktulu spoke, slowly drawing her eyes away to meet her leader's. "Innocence and play is something to be nurtured. He's quite alright." Realizing she hardly had spoken to Ktulu, in the Threshold it had all been questions and answers, and the meeting was much more political. Not knowing what else to say, she turned her eyes back to Eytan, twirling her tail playfully for him. Such an amusing little sprite. Nostalgia crept upon her face before she could stop it and she sighed, a sound so full of sadness and mourning that even she noticed it.

WE ONLY EXIST IN TERMS OF THIS CONFLICT
In the zone where black and white clash

Resurgere | Wroth

Messages In This Thread
I See Myself in You [Ktulu] - by Lakota - 11-12-2012, 09:57 PM
RE: I See Myself in You [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 11-12-2012, 10:24 PM
RE: I See Myself in You [Ktulu] - by Lakota - 11-12-2012, 10:56 PM
RE: I See Myself in You [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 11-16-2012, 09:23 PM
RE: I See Myself in You [Ktulu] - by Lakota - 11-16-2012, 09:54 PM
RE: I See Myself in You [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 11-20-2012, 08:10 AM
RE: I See Myself in You [Ktulu] - by Lakota - 11-20-2012, 07:02 PM
RE: I See Myself in You [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 11-26-2012, 09:06 AM