the Rift

I See Myself in You [Ktulu]

Lakota the Poisoner Posts: 278
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1hh :: 7 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Aodaun :: Polar Bear :: Terrorize Brit

Curt nod met her words and her leader's eyes slipped into thought. Violet optics turned to the bear once again as if a magnet had drawn her there. He would not be spared as easily as any other companion. He was bonded to Ktulu, who bore the notches of war and battle in her own metaphorical post. Lakota did as well. Hacking another mark as another partner met her hooves. Eytan could not afford to be innocent. Same went for Ktulu. It was a bit of a shame, and Lakota sent up a rate prayer that Hana, having ascended to take the throne as Princess, didn't have to suffer the same fate.

Both were forced from their thoughts and turned as one to find the eyes that watched them. Lakota was faintly surprised when she spoke, but it was a little flicker that quickly died in her purple gaze. A long moment passed while Lakota observed her. Ktulu seemed farthest from a gossiping wench. But Kota still had pride. "We all have our burdens to bear." And for a moment believed that she would leave it at that. Yet the memory of Ktulu's expression when Ophelia appeared came back and bit her in the ass with the teeth of envy and sadness. Alleo and Hana...how Kota loved them. "I have lost my siblings to a land spoiled by blood and ruled by dominating devils. I had a sister, Ktulu. Her name was Hana. And Alleo, my brother. I don't ask for your sympathy, we aren't the most emotionally in tune of this band. Envy is a sick creature. Seeing a bond so familiar to me is all that bothers me. I shall be fine soon enough. You are lucky to have the blessing of your sister by your side." Finding that she meant it.

Ktulu and Ophelia clearly had a close relationship. Kota wouldn't wish for them to ever be separated like her and her siblings. Face remaining impartial throughout her words. It was a fire in her belly to remember and speak of it, but she wouldn't lie to Ktulu. Words cold and honest. She wasn't looking for a shoulder to cry on. Only for Ktulu to see how similar they were, and how incredibly blessed she was to have that bond remain present. Were Hana and Alleo still alive? Or had they been killed too, like Ithrim? Lakota doubted it. They needed their Prince and Princess. Did they remain in that land after Kota left? So many unanswered questions. Little red ribbons searching for each other in the dark. Praying to connect and maybe fill what was left of her heart with their love.

Even with her monotone voice, Lakota feared that awkwardness would ensue. If it did she would spare Ktulu of having to suffer it.

WE ONLY EXIST IN TERMS OF THIS CONFLICT
In the zone where black and white clash

Resurgere | Wroth

Messages In This Thread
I See Myself in You [Ktulu] - by Lakota - 11-12-2012, 09:57 PM
RE: I See Myself in You [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 11-12-2012, 10:24 PM
RE: I See Myself in You [Ktulu] - by Lakota - 11-12-2012, 10:56 PM
RE: I See Myself in You [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 11-16-2012, 09:23 PM
RE: I See Myself in You [Ktulu] - by Lakota - 11-16-2012, 09:54 PM
RE: I See Myself in You [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 11-20-2012, 08:10 AM
RE: I See Myself in You [Ktulu] - by Lakota - 11-20-2012, 07:02 PM
RE: I See Myself in You [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 11-26-2012, 09:06 AM