the Rift

I See Myself in You [Ktulu]

Lakota the Poisoner Posts: 278
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1hh :: 7 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Aodaun :: Polar Bear :: Terrorize Brit

Patience had never been a virtue that Lakota possessed. Sitting around and doing nothing drove her insane, but she didn't feel that way standing in the still forest before Ktulu. Processing what she said as she spoke. Hana and Alleo had never been taken from her until her exile, and though in her jealousy she had assumed some about the sisters, Lakota didn't regret it. "Seems I never did learn the rule of assumption from my mother." Wry smile taking up sooty lips, the only way she would hint at an admittance to being wrong.

Face stiffened at Ktulu's insistence to believe in her siblings. How could she? Why would her siblings ever follow after her? She was nothing to be desired, and she doubted that they would leave their life for her. Perhaps her mother was gone now and they led a peaceful life. Chest hurt at these thoughts and she momentarily struggled with the emotions brought up. At last nodding her head. "At times I doubt they would wish to find me." Finally beating her emotions back down into the tiny chest she held inside her. Voice refusing to waver or betray the agony shed experienced imagining her siblings contentedly leading their lives without caring about their exiled sister.

Violet eyes turned back to Ktulu. "Thank you." Saying it quietly and a tad awkwardly. Lakota rarely thanked people and felt rather strange now but Ktulu deserved it. Even if she had to go through some talkative bouts like this one, Kota wouldn't mind. It was worth it to finally feel like she had a place to return to. Perhaps she would actually stay here.

[[ooc: okay she is being so awkwardly out of character :| so this post is probably suckish]]

WE ONLY EXIST IN TERMS OF THIS CONFLICT
In the zone where black and white clash

Resurgere | Wroth

Messages In This Thread
I See Myself in You [Ktulu] - by Lakota - 11-12-2012, 09:57 PM
RE: I See Myself in You [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 11-12-2012, 10:24 PM
RE: I See Myself in You [Ktulu] - by Lakota - 11-12-2012, 10:56 PM
RE: I See Myself in You [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 11-16-2012, 09:23 PM
RE: I See Myself in You [Ktulu] - by Lakota - 11-16-2012, 09:54 PM
RE: I See Myself in You [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 11-20-2012, 08:10 AM
RE: I See Myself in You [Ktulu] - by Lakota - 11-20-2012, 07:02 PM
RE: I See Myself in You [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 11-26-2012, 09:06 AM