the Rift

I See Myself in You [Ktulu]

Lakota the Poisoner Posts: 278
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1hh :: 7 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Aodaun :: Polar Bear :: Terrorize Brit

As talk diminished and thought took place, Lakota slowly regained whatever had made her so talkative and open. It was completely the opposite of how she normally was, and she was rather annoyed and unnerved by the fact she had somehow decided to blurt all of it out to Ktulu. It was like watching two sociopaths trying to joke. A complete, clueless bumbling between two individuals.

Merely nodding, though her cold face betrayed a respect for Ktulu at least trying to comfort her. Eytan pawed at her ebony locks, and reminded of his presence she twirled it around in a little spiral for him. It was rather adorable. For a moment she wondered at the bond between them, but knew it was too personal to ask. If she ever discovered it herself, then she would know. It was so strange to realize that Lakota was older than Ktulu, it was obvious. Perhaps not at first, as Ktulu was much more mature and dark than most her age. How she had garnered Lakota's rarely given respect and allegiance was beyond her, and something to be investigated in the depths of her own mind.

Grinning a twisted, tiny grin when Ktulu spoke once again. "You are much too wise for your age, Ktulu." There was nothing else for her to say to that, and really didn't know what else to say anyways. Violet eyes meet rubies, wondering why the world had to be so cruel to turn one so young into a damsel of the dead. Lakota could not say any better about herself, taking pleasure in poisoning the bloodstream of others. Either way there was no turning back the clock, and they were stuck as they were now.

WE ONLY EXIST IN TERMS OF THIS CONFLICT
In the zone where black and white clash

Resurgere | Wroth

Messages In This Thread
I See Myself in You [Ktulu] - by Lakota - 11-12-2012, 09:57 PM
RE: I See Myself in You [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 11-12-2012, 10:24 PM
RE: I See Myself in You [Ktulu] - by Lakota - 11-12-2012, 10:56 PM
RE: I See Myself in You [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 11-16-2012, 09:23 PM
RE: I See Myself in You [Ktulu] - by Lakota - 11-16-2012, 09:54 PM
RE: I See Myself in You [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 11-20-2012, 08:10 AM
RE: I See Myself in You [Ktulu] - by Lakota - 11-20-2012, 07:02 PM
RE: I See Myself in You [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 11-26-2012, 09:06 AM