the Rift

It's all fluff. [Arathea's amulet to Phaedra]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
You were born to Helovia, with the stars as your guide. Although i'm sure you'd disagree.
But somehow you operate outside of the rules (Your profile was supposed to be filled out before you started, not filled out with lies). Maybe you're just in the wrong place. Please go away?

But dammit, there is something you should know: I don't care if you are a legend, it appears there is no one left for you to protect. I guess the black sheep will get the wool after all, and 4 and 20 blackbirds will be baked in the pie.

Wait. Let me rephrase that. I don't want you at all. Wouldn't want to wear you out, ha ha. It isn't like you earned it, any ways - yet you say that you're trustworthy. Yeah, you say a lot of things.
 HP: 45.5

Korra Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Daenerys and Ahriman are safe

Deceased
Indeed they are.

Hototo Posts: 96
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 17.2hh :: 3 years
Boom Boom!
Hototo is safe.

Deceased
What would I even DO with a baby? He is safe.

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!
Kri protects Mesir.

Deceased
She is safe.

Chester Posts: N/A
Unregistered
Sandman, Totem, and Chester are all safe.

Cassiopeia Posts: 171
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hands :: 8 years old
Phantom
Cassiopeia protects Cirrus

Nym Posts: N/A
Unregistered
Abel and Nym, Hrothgar and Beowulf.. safe.

Deceased
And just like that, the Throat is out of guesses....however, all are safe.

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo
Valentine protects himself?
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Deceased
Valentine is safe.

Keahi Posts: N/A
Unregistered
Keahi goes free.

Deceased
Indeed she does..

Deceased
It's been 48 hours....does that mean game over for guessing?

Rapha Posts: N/A
Unregistered
Yep :D You show all your clues and stuff.

Deceased
Arathea's amulet was sought!

Clues:

You were born to Helovia, with the stars as your guide. Although i'm sure you'd disagree. -- born to Helovia - 'Born' can be interpreted metaphorically, as in when Arathea entered into Helovia for the first time. In that post, I don't believe we've met, Cassiopeia is the first to encounter Arathea, and ultimately brings her into the lands, hence "with the stars as your guide". -

Althought i'm sure you'd disagree -- In her profile, Arathea describes being literally born in the mountains, and arriving in Helovia during a thunderstorm.

But somehow you operate outside of the rules - - Arathea is a wolf, and one with more human features, than equine. I read through the rules, and all I could find regarding other species was that you could join as a close relative of the horse, but that it was not recommended. I assume she had permission from the admins to join as this type of character, and thus is operating outside the rules.

(Your profile was supposed to be filled out before you started, not filled out with lies). -- Because Arathea is a wolf, having her profile saying that she is a mare, is a lie. She also had to come up with a hands measurement for her character.

Maybe you're just in the wrong place. Please go away? -- Another reference to Arathea being a wolf: Wolf RPG's are one of the most popular genre's out there. Wrong place refers to Helovia as an equine RPG.

Please go away? - This is meant to be a personality reference. In her profile, Arathea states that she is very respectful, even of her enemies, because you wouldn't want to sink down to their level, hence the italics on 'please'

But dammit, there is something you should know -- Her 2nd and 3rd threads were titled: "Is there something I should know?" and "Damned if I do".

I don't care if you are a legend -- When you google "Arathea" the first hit is "Die Legende Von Arathea", so The Legend of Arathea.

it appears there is no one left for you to protect. - Her rank is World's Edge Warden. So to protect is a reference to her rank. However, she isn't listed on the Edge's herd page anymore, hence "it appears there is no one left for you to protect"

I guess the black sheep will get the wool after all, and 4 and 20 blackbirds will be baked in the pie. - The only fluff! The title was also meant as misdirection, "It's all fluff"

Wait. Let me rephrase that. I don't want you at all. - At this point in the stealth, it's meant to be clear that Arathea is the target. I don't want you at all is to indicate that it is actually her amulet that is sought.

Wouldn't want to wear you out, ha ha. Literally to wear, as amulet's are worn.

It isn't like you earned it, any ways - In her profile, Arathea states that the amulet was given by Neo, who won it in a layout contest, so she didn't earn it.

- yet you say that you're trustworthy. Yeah, you say a lot of things. Arathea's character is described in a number of ways: Large, Alert, built for speed and flexibility, strong, cautious, respecting, curious, soft spot for young, prefers to be in a group, protective, playful, lurking, takes sides, etc.

Svetlana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
Arathea's on absent abyss. The person who played her quit :( Otherwise, I thought you did an awesome stealth.

Deceased
I checked with one of the admin's on this one (but by all means, it can be discussed further).

Raven I believe it is, didn't post on the absence board that she was leaving, only on the chat boards (which I only noticed a couple of days ago, and quite by accident). And the status of her character's hasn't been changed. Since I am stealing an item, rather than a character (who can't play out the scenerio), I think it is still considered a valid stealth.

But we'll see :)