the Rift

Inferior without consent
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
My child my child, let me tell you a story, a tale of old, one that you know so well. Of a dam and sire kissed by the fingers of our divine.They say—why must you leave? My child my child, you travel so far, bathed in the blood of lesser beings. You believe in flying above them all! But this is foolish my child. To the very precipice you climb, dark skin and all. Standing out like coal to ice; feathers whisper no regret as undaunted dreams take you higher.
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil
Psyche is safe.

bathed in the blood of lesser beings Psyche has killed equines/pegasi who are "lesser" beings in her eyes (history ref)
dark skin and all Psyche is black (color ref)
standing out like coal another color ref
feathers whisper no regrets Psyche has feathers in her mane (appearance ref)
Ascended Helovian

Deceased
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Your guess hits the mark.

Psyche was sought:

My child my child, let me tell you a story, a tale of old, one that you know so well. //fluff & slight history ref

Of a dam and sire kissed by the fingers of our divine. //history ref & fluff

They say—why must you leave? // history ref & fluff

My child my child, you travel so far, bathed in the blood of lesser beings. //history ref & fluff

You believe in flying above them all! But this is foolish my child. To the very precipice you climb, dark skin and all. Standing out like coal to ice; feathers whisper no regret as undaunted dreams take you higher. //Appearance/color ref

OOC: ;_; I tried.

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil
I thought it was wonderful. I was only halfway convinced it was her. :P I missed the history refs entirely *fail*
Ascended Helovian

Deceased
<'3 awe, thanks Rayo. It was my first attempt at a stealth ^^;