the Rift

.s l i p p i n g. through the night

Bazilisk Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

B A Z I L I S K
I do not desire to hear your words, nor you mine.

My tail whips angrily through the air, and with my mind reaches out the forest surrounding me, playfully teasing metal through the ground, which cuts through the roots with ease before slipping away back to their resting place. My voice falls very quiet, and very threatening as the stallion dares to act as if he could kill me. "I assure you, horse, that I've eaten prey far more dangerous than you, and I'm not afraid of getting my teeth bloodied." I think the horse words for it is getting your feet dirty. In my land, there are no silly expressions such as that- we eat anything that threatens us unduly. "Should you, ah, attempt at killing me, I'm happy to have a snack to fill my belly. And do you really expect a snake to understand the boundaries of Helovia and where one territory stops and another begins? After all, snakes are only poor idiots." I sneer at him, amused by his idiocy.

When he asks me to tell my business, I give a low, guttural growl, lifting high off the ground until my fore towers above him, and my head hangs in silent threat above his. "Hunting, what else little beast? I have to eat." As for the little white dragon's flames, I snort. My scales are impenetrable to fire, and only strengthened by the gifts of the Sun God. I snap mischievously at the white creature's wings, but I have no intend to truly bite it. "Now, little horse, be on your way. I do intend to talk and disrupt my hunt." My sardonic tones are patronizing, a fact I enjoy and a fact that shows clear on my angry face.

Messages In This Thread
.s l i p p i n g. through the night - by Bazilisk - 11-14-2012, 07:40 PM
RE: .s l i p p i n g. through the night - by Lace - 11-20-2012, 09:49 AM
RE: .s l i p p i n g. through the night - by Bazilisk - 11-20-2012, 06:03 PM
RE: .s l i p p i n g. through the night - by Lace - 11-20-2012, 06:28 PM
RE: .s l i p p i n g. through the night - by Bazilisk - 11-20-2012, 06:41 PM
RE: .s l i p p i n g. through the night - by Lace - 11-20-2012, 09:24 PM
RE: .s l i p p i n g. through the night - by Bazilisk - 11-21-2012, 09:02 PM