the Rift

Around the campfire [Herd Meeting]

Torasin Posts: 132
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 8
imi
at what speed must I live, to be able to see you again?

Torasin moved silently through the dark, eyes scouring the ground whilst Kiba scoured the skies. It was a one two combination that had been worked and perfected over the time they had spent together. A meeting was scheduled in tonight, one around the camp fire for a meet and greet. Torasin wondered just how many in the herd he didn't know, since he was there at the birthing of the Qian the paint found he knew a lot of the herd faces. There were some he hadn't met, those new and some old, and it was an exciting feeling to lay eyes on unfamiliar faces and their unfamiliar stories. Pale mane flicked and bounced, it's antics caught by the moon on rare occasion it shone through the branches. It's embrace welcome as it lit up the way more clearly.

His pace was brisk, the prancing trot that was his trademark gait carried him swiftly through the trees and into the embrace of the fire. Only one was there and the gilded steed instantly recognized Lace and his white bonded. Kiba trilled in exuberant greeting and flipped into a series if magical dances all for the eyes and ears of Fajira. Torasin smiled in fond remembrance of their first meeting and dipped his head in polite 'hello'. "Lace, my friend! How fares you and Fajira these days?" Each vocal as curt and illustrious as the one before it.

Light hooves took him closer to the dragon lit fire and he took comfort in it's warm embrace. Tonight was going to be one he would remember, around the camp with friends. It made the world seem less harsh and more inviting. After finishing his dances, Kiba came back down to his bonded and landed on his back where he then continued to curl up in, content and happy to wait for the others. Torasin smiled and watched his dragon with adoration, the paint simply could not imagine a life without him anymore.

& kiba
torasin

how much more do I have to lose, before my heart is forgiven?
image by schwartze @ deviantart.com | table by phantom

Messages In This Thread
Around the campfire [Herd Meeting] - by Lace - 11-15-2012, 08:55 AM
RE: Around the campfire [Herd Meeting] - by Torasin - 11-16-2012, 05:20 PM
RE: Around the campfire [Herd Meeting] - by Kamien - 11-17-2012, 12:50 AM
RE: Around the campfire [Herd Meeting] - by Aaron - 11-17-2012, 03:29 PM
RE: Around the campfire [Herd Meeting] - by Tallow - 11-19-2012, 05:53 AM
RE: Around the campfire [Herd Meeting] - by Thor - 11-19-2012, 11:19 PM
RE: Around the campfire [Herd Meeting] - by Ink - 11-29-2012, 09:11 PM
RE: Around the campfire [Herd Meeting] - by Lace - 12-03-2012, 03:30 AM