the Rift

Around the campfire [Herd Meeting]

Tallow Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Winter gripped the world, sending shivers down Tallow's spine. She'd found that campfires dwelled here. Wonderful in a situation like this. The cold mare walked through the snow. She could see the shapes of horses in the distance. The Edge mare knew that here she would find company. She'd only recently met Mirage and Torasin. Not enough. The mare's eyes squinted the shape of 5 equines. A herd meeting. A smile on her face, the buckskin mare's formal nature acted. Standing a bit away from the others. "Hello, I am Tallow," she mused, noting the fact that it was raspy. Here was company! "I am but a commoner as of now, I want to earn my place in the herd. I hope I am welcome here?" Tallow's fake happiness masked the utmost pain in her belly. The pain that she could hurt one of them if they came to close to her heart. Any one of them. Her eyes flicked to the bottom corner of her eye. She knew that she would only be able to see her dark mate when she was with company. And sure enough she saw him. She noticed him move closer, so his eyes glinted. She shook her head. The buttercream mare watched him fade away. "Good on you," she whispered, "Leave me again, will ya." Her sour notes tuned quietly. She glared at where he had been. She knew that if she kept seeing him, she'd go mad. So company was the only solution. But she had it here. Smiling she walked closer to the pack. Could she be considered one of them? Confused slightly, the mare's ears flicked backwards. Her green eyes observed all of them. She saw a colt and relaxed. Were foals were, she was mostly safe. And she did have her steamy flirt abilities to get herself out of trouble. But she just wanted a friend.

Messages In This Thread
Around the campfire [Herd Meeting] - by Lace - 11-15-2012, 08:55 AM
RE: Around the campfire [Herd Meeting] - by Kamien - 11-17-2012, 12:50 AM
RE: Around the campfire [Herd Meeting] - by Aaron - 11-17-2012, 03:29 PM
RE: Around the campfire [Herd Meeting] - by Tallow - 11-19-2012, 05:53 AM
RE: Around the campfire [Herd Meeting] - by Thor - 11-19-2012, 11:19 PM
RE: Around the campfire [Herd Meeting] - by Ink - 11-29-2012, 09:11 PM
RE: Around the campfire [Herd Meeting] - by Lace - 12-03-2012, 03:30 AM