the Rift

Cold hearts are unknown

Tisiphone Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Tisiphone awoke to a bird calling. Its high pitched song belting out of its chest. Tisiphone opened his eyes, annoyed at being woken. He staggered onto his feet and shook the snow of his back. Tisiphone neighed,his eyes full on annoyance. Great,no sleep for the 3rd day. He let out another neigh and then galloped though the trees at full speed. His hoofs kicking up snow all the way until he came to a opening. He stopped dead in the middle of the opening and pranced around a little on the spot, preparing for a good old rearing display. He flicked his head up as he thrusted himself on the his back legs,his back now vertical he kicked his front legs in the air. It would have been a terrifying display for any horse underneath his hoofs. His hoofs landed on the ground with a thud that seemed to shake the earth around him.

He thought about what to do next. Find a herd? No,that is not the life for me Find food? No,I am not hungry. Find other horses? Yes. He wondered what he was going to do in his life. He did not like to be alone,but yet 3 was a crowd. Maybe just one horse? They could both be feared in life. Yes,that would be good.To be feared. Suddenly he heard a noise in the forest.

He blew heavy white smoke out his nose as he called "Who are you?" His voice was powerful and deep. He flicked one ear forward and the other back as he waited for a replay.

Liseanne Posts: N/A
Unregistered
She stopped dead in her tracks.. Damn twig. She walked out of the dark forest. "Who am I?" She chuckled slightly. "I am Liseanne. And whom may you be?" A melodious voice. Strong and wild. She shook her head. A cream mane flickered side to side, then glinted as the sun hit it perfectly. Almost as instinct, she walked right up to him. A well muscled body had decided to lift it's self in an elegant matter. The palomino boy was a pleasant sight to her sore eyes. She let a small nicker escape her maw. Ears flicked forward.

Large owl-featured wings tucked in. A chestnut coat that was always clean. Thick, strong hooves. A muscular build and long legs and neck. Green orbs that noted his contours and lines. He had been a safe boy, right? No proof anywhere that he had one single match. No scar or bald spot. He was almost as clean as her.

Drawing back her head, she looked at him with curiosity. She was in a pleasant mood. Good for the stallion. Once you wake up on the wrong side of the field.. everyone fears you. Still a flirty vibe from her luscious locks, and green orbs. Both stood, weighing each other out. What would you do meeting a stallion for the first time? Run like hell... No one needed stallions, but this one drew her closer, and closer, and closer.

OOC: She isn't a fighter. Sorry? I can delete this if you would like?

Unregistered
His breathing quickened,would it be another fiery stallion? or a peaceful mare? Tisiphone listened for the replay of a horse. "I am Liseanne. And whom may you be?" He thought about how to answer as he saw a beautiful mare walk out the forest. She was smaller then himself,quiet a lot smaller infact. She had a sturdy body that looked powerful but slender at the same time. Her chestnut colour was bold against the snow and her wings big and powerful. He watched her walk out in all her beauty and grace.

"I am Tisiphone. He lowered his head in her presence and then raised it again,looking into the mares green eyes. He gave her a small,friendly nip on her neck."Are you alone or do you belong to a herd? Another bird let out a call. Tisiphone for once enjoyed the sound. He hadn't come in contact with others since he started his journey here,and every bird call would remind him of his loneliness. But now he did not feel lonely. He felt a warmth with Liseanne being there. His temper seemed to soften,as if a weight had lifted of his solders. He relaxed more.

He held his head up higher,pricking his ears,waiting for her replay. Snow was falling lightly around them. He could feel the tingling as each little flake fell upon his back. He shivered and shook himself free of the snow. His mane flew from side to side,his tail whipping up and down,pushing the flakes of his back legs and lower back. He looked at her again. Wondering what the replay will be.

[OOC:No course I dont mind:) ]

Unregistered
She paused for a moment as he nipped her. Then she replied. "Nice name. I belong to no herd. My home is me, myself, and I" A smile glistened on her maw. Chords so strong, melodious, malicious, but when you looked at her, her voice didn't match. She was here for her sister, and that was all she cared about. Words bouncing back and forth in her mind.

"Are you in a herd? Where have you come from?" She paused herself for a moment. "Do you want a herd?" A cheery tone came on when she mentioned wanting a herd. Plain. Neither of them had any really special markings, and that was slightly irritating. "How long have you been alone?" Bombarding him with questions.

Would he answer ALL of them? And still, his name rings in her ear Like an alarm with no snooze. What was so special about him? Eager to find out Eager to learn about him. Eager to even her his answers. One ear flicked backwards waiting for her so wanted response. Would she get the answers she wanted? "Also, do you enjoy being alone?" Answers to her questions would ring through Was he all she thought he was? Was he special? Vibrant features was he vibrant inside?

Unregistered
"Nice name" He thought about what she had said. Nice name...I wish the meaning was so nice to. Avenging murder... He shivered at the thought. It was the name his mother had given him to avenge his brother. His brother who was killed. He,Tisiphone,was meant to kill his killer. No. I will not kill! He was just a bad a horse as his killer! It was true,his brother had a colder heart then himself,perhaps that is where he got his cold heart from. "My name is not so nice." He spoke quietly. "It means avenging murder." He paused,giving her time to take it in. " I belong to no herd. My home is me, myself, and I." Yes ,that sounded like a pure wild horse. A pure wild horse who could take care of themselves was often the best kind of horse. Well at least in his eyes. To others in a herd they could just be trouble makers.

"Are you in a herd? Where have you come from?Do you want a herd?How long have you been alone?Also, do you enjoy being alone?" He laughed to himself as her question rampage went on. He was curious of the little mare and of her own curiosity. He decided only to answer questions he wanted to. "No I am not in the herd." He left out the question about where where he had come from. "No,I have no wish to be in a herd." A fly flew in front of him. He snapped it between his teeth,catching its wings,then dropping it to the ground. And no. I do not like to be alone but I do not like to but with many others. 1 or 2 is enough company." He pricked his ears and decide ask her as many questions as she had. "So Liseanne,do you have any interest in being in a herd? Do you like to be alone? What are you doing here alone,such a beautiful mare as you are."

Unregistered
"Hmm. Herds suck. A lot. Me? Beautiful? Haha! I am no more than a feeble fae! Well I am here because I am trying to find my sister!'' Her ears flicked forward and she realized she had to look for her sister. "I am so sorry, but I must go find my sister! Maybe we will meet again!" She turned and pranced off into the woods. Her sweet femme voice hung in the air. Cream mane andtail no longer visible.

Chestnut coat had glinted fascinating colors, and her owl-like wings had been impeccable. Farther in the distant the stallion could see, if he looked up, a creamy chestnut owl-looking creature. That was her. Swift elegant flying.

"Goodbye Tisiphone!" She called out to the stallion. Her voice was barley hearable. Meloudious and luscious though.

OOC: No muse for the fae. I have to lose something.. like my phone! That would be good!

Unregistered
Tisiphone watched as the chestnut mare disappeared into the woods. He pricked his ears. It had been such a quick meeting with the mare and his curiosity was still growing. He tryed to hold himself back from following the mare. "Goodbye Tisiphone!" He could just make out what she had shouted.He bucked in excitement,sending up a wave of snow,then galloped in the direction she had left. He wanted to know more about her.

"Liseanne! Wait! He thundered forward. He wasn't a very fast horse but he was quick moving though the trees and could easily clear logs. "Wait! What if I came with you? And helped find your sister?" He wasn't sure if he had been heard by her. He stopped. If she wanted his company. She would come back.

OOC:Up to you if she heard and comes back:) I don't mind either way.