the Rift

Untouchable

Djinn Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Djinn

No one rejects, dislikes, or avoids pleasure itself, because it is pleasure.

A slight tension in the muscles of the arched neck would on closer inspection reveal a preparedness to quickly withdraw, should the silver-scaled lizard choose to lash out against the nose that reached for it. But as the dragon retreated up between his owners ears instead of becoming violent, the lips of the stallion twisted into a slight grin, as if the reaction amused him. He pulled back slightly, attention returning to the somewhat younger mare while a brow raised at both her question and statement.

"Of course you have" he said with a matter-of-fact tone as if it was common sense. "There's no one who doesn't form an opinion, no matter how feeble or incorrect, as soon as two paths have crossed. Just like I have made an assessment of you, you have been assessing me, and by doing so you are already deciding a lot of simple things for yourself." The casual look on the face didn't disappear, but the glance he gave her was sharp and held a keen intellect that many would have found surprising, considering how most viewed young stallions with clearly developed muscles. Brawns, no brain. It just wasn't always true.

"But aside from the fact that I actually do have both passed judgment and have a place where I come from, I don't feel like sharing that kind of information with a stranger. It doesn't matter to you, so you don't need to know." Again, a sense of complete and utter faith in himself seemed to radiate from the unicorn, expressed as much through the bluntness of the words as the arc drawn by the thick neck, the ears that remained pricked forward and the manner in which he met her gaze, unwavering. He wasn't trying to be rude, but simply stated his opinion without caring how she chose to receive it. It wasn't in his nature to wrap things in cotton - much like light itself, he declared and clarified, revealed and unraveled.

For a moment he locked her gaze with his own and held it, exuding nothing but willpower and strength - then he blinked and shifted, a hoof lifting to tap on the pale surface of the snow that littered the ground.

"Let's talk about something more interesting" he suggested, easily discarding the discussion as it began to grow boring. "Like, why a pretty young girl is standing vigil in a deserted forest before the sun has even come up completely. Yes, lets talk about that." The smile returned, and with it his attention seemed to waver somewhat, as if he wasn't entirely interested even in his own choice of topic.

Nor is there anyone who loves or pursues or desires to obtain pain of itself, because it is pain.

Messages In This Thread
Untouchable - by Djinn - 11-16-2012, 02:08 AM
RE: Untouchable - by Ophelia - 11-16-2012, 11:29 PM
RE: Untouchable - by Djinn - 11-17-2012, 12:14 AM
RE: Untouchable - by Ophelia - 11-17-2012, 12:41 AM
RE: Untouchable - by Djinn - 11-17-2012, 01:37 AM
RE: Untouchable - by Ophelia - 11-17-2012, 01:48 AM
RE: Untouchable - by Djinn - 11-17-2012, 06:08 PM
RE: Untouchable - by Ophelia - 11-18-2012, 12:14 AM
RE: Untouchable - by Djinn - 11-18-2012, 08:16 AM
RE: Untouchable - by Ophelia - 11-19-2012, 03:03 PM
RE: Untouchable - by Djinn - 11-19-2012, 03:48 PM