the Rift

Untouchable
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia saw the bewilderment in his eyes and tilted her head just a little more, wondering what she had said that had befuddled his secretive mind. She furrowed her brows gently, the white hairs making little wrinkled furrows above her luminous, strange eyes. "Why not?" she asked with a small smile. "The truth has its way of being known, and would rather be on the right side of it once the light hits. Phi paused as if to weigh her words. "I still keep my secrets, but what could you possibly gain from this to use to my disadvantage? You know my location. You know my home was destroyed. Many stories are born from tragedy. What I said, my words are nothing special, nothing... unique." No, what was unique, she continued to keep well hidden. A silver tongue and a spin of words would keep her secret safe while dancing through a conversation.

The young, pale mare could not help but snort in amusement as he asked if her group with her sister was "mysterious mares", and she chuckled her bell-like amusement for a few moments. Oh, he was horrible and terribly far from the truth. "My sister and I lead a band of mercenaries, spies, healers and poisoners," she replied with a tight smirk and a shake of her head. "We are called the Grey, because we do not align with dark nor light, but reality." The stark contrast of a playful band of mares to killers, murderers, spies and general bluntness of her truth hung in the air between them like the frost on their breath.

Phi watched his normally amusement stricken features turn somber as he turned his gaze from beyond to within, and she stood patiently, only the wind rustling her fur and bloody tail. When he did reply, she patiently lifted a brow and nodded, respecting his privacy though the curiosity was fast becoming a monster that rattled her eager mind. Still, he was obviously a wanderer, looking anything new and interesting. She understood that mindset to a degree, though she got her kick of the new drug by exploring other's minds. "You are welcome to join the Grey, if you wish," she replied with a small smile. Phi missed the not knowing, the discovering, but she would not trade that for what she had now. "We meet in the Deep Forest, south of here, if you ever wander our direction."

COME TO ME
we run away forever from this misery

tangled-stock | Salsola stock

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Untouchable - by Djinn - 11-16-2012, 02:08 AM
RE: Untouchable - by Ophelia - 11-16-2012, 11:29 PM
RE: Untouchable - by Djinn - 11-17-2012, 12:14 AM
RE: Untouchable - by Ophelia - 11-17-2012, 12:41 AM
RE: Untouchable - by Djinn - 11-17-2012, 01:37 AM
RE: Untouchable - by Ophelia - 11-17-2012, 01:48 AM
RE: Untouchable - by Djinn - 11-17-2012, 06:08 PM
RE: Untouchable - by Ophelia - 11-18-2012, 12:14 AM
RE: Untouchable - by Djinn - 11-18-2012, 08:16 AM
RE: Untouchable - by Ophelia - 11-19-2012, 03:03 PM