the Rift

.b r o k e n. [OPEN!]

Lace the Silverthorn Posts: 459
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 14 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Fajira :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath Chan

As she stumbled he was there, sturdy shoulder offering support as the mare slowly made her way over to the warming fire. He tried to hide his concern behind a mask of calm, but it was hard. Her leg didn't look good, swollen and probably bruised. If it wasn't broken it was a miracle and a good thing, but it still wouldn't handle walking for a while. And the wing... If she ever wanted to fly again, they had to find a healer to look at it. He had been healed by a pegasus mare from the Throat, and his first thought was to try and locate the gentle, painted girl with the kind voice and sky-blue eyes. But the Throat was too far away, many days travel. No, the Foothills would be better. Maybe they would be able to make it there, if she was allowed to rest for a bit first.

"Don't worry about it" he tried to soothe, with a quiet smile tugging at the lips. "Believe it or not, I know where you're coming from. I broke my leg not long ago - the only reason I'm here, alive and kicking right now is because I had the fortune to receive the blessing of a healers gift. A bit of temper is understandable."

He blinked away the wet snow that flitted into his eyes and gazed around the area, trying to find something that might be of use to them. At the back of the mind he made a mental note to ask Tor to teach him some first aid techniques when he met the wandering healer again, quietly cursing himself for knowing so little.

"Svetlana... I think I've heard your name somewhere, but I can't quite remember where" he said, gentle voice striving to fill the silence as he tried to decide what to do next. "Have you been involved with something people would talk about recently?" He had decidedly never seen the mare before - regrettably, since she was quite a looker - and rarely payed any heed to the gossip that passed between the members of the herd. As long as it didn't concern the herd, himself or any potential threats, he preferred not to know about who did what to whom and when.

BronzeHalo.deviantart.com
♦ Permission granted to use magic and violence on Lace and Fajira
♦ Only tag in new threads, spars and if it's urgent
The Store | The Warden

Messages In This Thread
.b r o k e n. [OPEN!] - by Svetlana - 11-16-2012, 10:13 AM
RE: .b r o k e n. [OPEN!] - by Lace - 11-16-2012, 04:20 PM
RE: .b r o k e n. [OPEN!] - by Svetlana - 11-16-2012, 04:57 PM
RE: .b r o k e n. [OPEN!] - by Lace - 11-16-2012, 05:17 PM
RE: .b r o k e n. [OPEN!] - by Svetlana - 11-17-2012, 07:33 PM
RE: .b r o k e n. [OPEN!] - by Lace - 11-18-2012, 08:41 AM
RE: .b r o k e n. [OPEN!] - by Svetlana - 11-18-2012, 10:26 AM