the Rift

Heart of a Warrior [Smoke]

Paladin the Valiant Posts: 153
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 15 Years Buff: DANCE
Tamme

I WANT TO FEEL THE PAIN AND THE BITTER TASTE
OF THE BLOOD ON MY LIPS, AGAIN

When the Lady Smoke emerged from the trees, he bowed his head in subtle deference. Paladin was a natural leader - militaristic - but a natural leader. However, he was humble enough to defer power to those he deemed worthy. Smoke, in his eyes, was one of the most worthy leaders he had come across. She was intelligent, firm, and yielding at the same time, and he appreciated these characteristics very much.

Still, he was wary of her blue dragon, as any wise unicorn should be. The flames from those jaws was not something he was eager to experience any time soon, and he had heard from those with companions that they were linked emotionally.Emotions are not always kind or rational. However, it seemed that her blue had other things to do on this day besides sleep on her rump. He raised a brow when she commented on his recovery.

"My body rebels at stagnation," he replied with a laugh. "And I am of little use without my strength." Paladin knew that though his mind was keen enough, his prowess resided more in the physical arts. She seemed amused by his desire to prove himself; he saw it in her slightly sarcastic smile. "You think me amusing for wishing to spar?" he inquired with a laugh. "As for the terms of our spar..." he trailed thoughtfully, mirthful crimson eyes shifting to a darker shade.

"Aim to incapacitate, magic and Zaffre allowed," he replied, waiting to see if she would accept.

Messages In This Thread
Heart of a Warrior [Smoke] - by Paladin - 06-21-2012, 10:03 PM
RE: Heart of a Warrior [Smoke] - by Smoke - 06-24-2012, 12:11 AM
RE: Heart of a Warrior [Smoke] - by Paladin - 06-27-2012, 01:38 PM
RE: Heart of a Warrior [Smoke] - by Smoke - 06-30-2012, 04:59 PM