the Rift

Buying Time [The GREY]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud

As Ktulu stepped into view, Phaedra's heart gave a terrifying lurch. This was a trap! Of course...the soft and serene one 'recruited' newcomers, and sent them into the forest. The deep, dark forest. Maybe it was only Pegasi that were recruited - bound to the ground, they were at a disadvantage in the thick trees....and then this darker one, had her way...As Eytan came into view, Pheadra reared up, suddenly filled with terror. The sight of the little cub was all the affirmation the little mare needed that this was indeed a terrible mistake. As she rose flightlessly into the air, the amulet swung into view, resting in the center of her chest.

"Did she send you here?....the Constrictor..."

Oh yes. She did indeed send me here. Phaedra thought, returning all four hooves to the ground, and backed up a few steps warily - branches catching and pulling painfully at her feathers. How frightening 'the Constrictor' sounded. In her panic, she imagined that this unicorn was controlling the trees, and barring her escape. She felt suddenly that if she looked back, she would see that the forest had moved entirely, to barr her way.

Phaedra lowered her head submissively, ears laid back out of uncertainty rather than aggression. Aggression was not something Phaedra knew anything of, yet now she feared that instead of learning to defend herself, she would instead die witnessing what it was she wanted to learn. Her frightening green gaze surveyed the impressive looking unicorn, and the cub. She was instantly mesmerized by the air of confidence and strength that Ktulu seemed to project. Or was it another trick...? Maybe that amounted to the same thing anyways.

"I am Phaedra, and yes Ophelia sent me. S-sh-she said I could be apart of The Grey..." That I wasn't useless...Phaedra tried to quiet the quiver in her voice, but found that she could not meet Ktulu's gaze. Suddenly, her eyes brightened. "I have this! For the Grey! For you" Phaedra curled her muzzle towards her chest, nosing at the amulet.

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
Buying Time [The GREY] - by Phaedra - 11-16-2012, 04:18 PM
RE: Buying Time [The GREY] - by Ktulu - 11-16-2012, 06:17 PM
RE: Buying Time [The GREY] - by Phaedra - 11-16-2012, 06:35 PM
RE: Buying Time [The GREY] - by Ktulu - 11-18-2012, 08:25 PM
RE: Buying Time [The GREY] - by Phaedra - 11-18-2012, 09:47 PM
RE: Buying Time [The GREY] - by Ktulu - 11-19-2012, 08:53 AM
RE: Buying Time [The GREY] - by Phaedra - 11-19-2012, 08:16 PM