the Rift

predictability is key [paladin, open]

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

Courage, Loyalty, Honor</style>
  there's a brotherhood between us. if you're not ready to give up   everything you've already lost.</style>

"I am rather thankful that you are predictable." Ktulu said in response. "I wouldn't know where else to look for you." She trotted toward her mirror image, only slowing to a walk when she was a few paces away and stopping, finally, when they were almost touching. "Hello, daddy." She murmured as she touched her muzzle to her father's in a familiar and affectionate gesture. At her hooves, Eytan plopped down and watched intently, curious at the sudden change of his bonded's demeanor. But that was always the case when Ktulu was near her father. He gave her a sense of comfort that she longed for at times and found only with Ophelia and her son. He allowed her to take her guard down and be more than stoic and reserved.

"I would say I've been looking everywhere for you, but I haven't. This is the first place I decided to look." Paladin might not have liked or appreciated his predictability, but Ktulu did. "I've been meaning to talk to you for a while." Her gaze had shifted to the last remnants of the setting sun, but as she spoke she looked back at her father.

"I don't understand why you gave up your place as the leader of the Foothills. Were you not happy?" From as far back as she could remember he had been a glorious leader. He had been fair and just and had ruled with vision of equality that he had passed on, in a sense, to his daughter.

CREDITS

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
predictability is key [paladin, open] - by Ktulu - 11-16-2012, 06:24 PM
RE: predictability is key [paladin, open] - by Ktulu - 11-30-2012, 05:10 PM