the Rift

Weary Feet, Gotta Keep Truckin' It [Open]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia found it strange how many winged creatures she was finding among the pale trees of the Threshold. Did they fly from the north to flee the biting wind of the mountains? The young hybrid would not have fled, no. She enjoyed the cold almost as much as the silver, scaled dragon who flew at her side. He had matured a bit, though the crimson eyed beast still enjoyed diving into the fresh powder and puffing frost from his own breath. Ever seen he had seen Phaedra not too long ago, he had been pestering her mind with pictures of her flying - which she returned with gruesome images of her falling.

Phi would never fly, but her blood was of two species; visibly, she was every bit a unicorn, but her equine blood allowed her the unique bond with Tinek, her silver dragon. He lifted his spiny neck curiously as the sound of the mare's voice traveled beautifully upon the breeze, resonating with the odd, achromatic pair. If not for the bloody red that fringed her crimson mane and tail and her strange, heterochromatic eyes, the mare would truly be perfectly white.

After startling the last pegasus, Tinek decided that he would do better to stand near his bond-mate, so the dragon jumped onto her neck, laying flack on her elegant crest. "You sing lovely words," Phi said in her chime-like voice, walking closer to the winged mare. Upon closer inspection, the mare was old, aged and greyed in the face with a back that had seen better years. She held such wisdom, and Ophelia longed to know her stories. The young mare had never felt so tempted to reach into the pegasus' mind and steal her thoughts away, experience her years of knowledge and store it away.

However, she refrained. Ophelia stopped a short distance away, aware of how she towered over the shorter, elderly mare. She smiled warmly. "Forgive me, but where do you come from? Can you tell me your stories?" she asked earnestly, bold curiosity clear in her bright, vibrant and youthful eyes.

[OOC: There is some free table html in the art nook! :D You can create a thread there and test it out! ]

COME TO ME
we run away forever from this misery

tangled-stock | Salsola stock

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Weary Feet, Gotta Keep Truckin' It [Open] - by Calvariam - 11-16-2012, 07:10 PM
RE: Weary Feet, Gotta Keep Truckin' It [Open] - by Ophelia - 11-16-2012, 11:08 PM
RE: Weary Feet, Gotta Keep Truckin' It [Open] - by Calvariam - 11-17-2012, 12:01 AM
RE: Weary Feet, Gotta Keep Truckin' It [Open] - by Calvariam - 11-17-2012, 05:55 PM
RE: Weary Feet, Gotta Keep Truckin' It [Open] - by Calvariam - 11-18-2012, 03:50 PM
RE: Weary Feet, Gotta Keep Truckin' It [Open] - by Calvariam - 11-20-2012, 10:06 PM