the Rift

Lost Little Lamb [Open]

Svetlana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[Image: b_and_w_by_ladyfey-d5j1ndw.png]

SVETLANA
the StormChaser

"No, I'm not an angel, youngling. I'm Svetlana. I come from a place called the Foothills." I murmur, careful to keep pace with the fragile filly. The snow was soft, and cold, and too soon it would build up as they reached the open steppes before entering the forests at the bottom of the rocky mountains that stretched their peaks to the skies. I wished I knew who Nayati's mother was, just so I could beat her for all the pain she caused her daughter. Her mother did not deserve such a little one! It made my heart heavy, thinking of horses like that- I had heard rumours of Mandrake, a mare in my own herd, treating her young ones as such... hmm. Maybe I should check into her. No, I would not allow such a horse into my herdland, even if I had to fight Evers and Archibald myself.

"We'll be there quite soon." I say, frost exiting my lips as I speak. I fear for the very life of Nayati, for if night comes soon, I'm not sure she would even survive, even if I'm here to help her stay warm.

[ooc: if you want I can add her right away to Windtossed Foothills' foals and we can do a new thread in the foothills :D ]

Messages In This Thread
Lost Little Lamb [Open] - by Nayati - 11-17-2012, 12:30 AM
RE: Lost Little Lamb [Open] - by Svetlana - 11-17-2012, 11:04 AM
RE: Lost Little Lamb [Open] - by Nayati - 11-17-2012, 02:54 PM
RE: Lost Little Lamb [Open] - by Svetlana - 11-17-2012, 05:22 PM
RE: Lost Little Lamb [Open] - by Nayati - 11-17-2012, 06:04 PM
RE: Lost Little Lamb [Open] - by Svetlana - 11-17-2012, 07:45 PM
RE: Lost Little Lamb [Open] - by Nayati - 11-17-2012, 08:18 PM
RE: Lost Little Lamb [Open] - by Svetlana - 11-18-2012, 10:14 AM
RE: Lost Little Lamb [Open] - by Nayati - 11-18-2012, 07:28 PM