the Rift

Lost Little Lamb [Open]

Svetlana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[Image: b_and_w_by_ladyfey-d5j1ndw.png]

SVETLANA
the StormChaser

I resisted the urge to laugh when the filly seemed to wonder if I was telling the truth, and her little head turned to study me. The little mouth seemed unable to pronounce my name, and it pulled a little chuckle from me when Nayati frowned and sniffled at her inability. "You can call me Lana. Lahh-nuh. I'm sure you'll get it soon." I nuzzle her head, already fond of this little girl, which surprises me. I had never thought of myself as maternal- I was rather too much of a warrior for that, even though I was skilled as a diplomat. In fact, it made me want to halt and carefully think it over. Was I going to take on Nayati myself? Yes, you are. My brain told me, and I gave a little snort. Crazy! That's what it was- crazy! I would have to be careful to balance my duties, but Nayati was already weaned. Surely I could find someone to babysit her while I was traveling.

As we walked, I kept an eye on her, and soon enough, we were exiting the Threshold into the plains. I paused, tightening my wing a little over her, bringing a bit closer to my flanks. "This is the hardest part, Nayati. As soon as we cross the open fields, we'll be in the herd, where it'll be warm. Alright sweetheart?" I ask, a little concerned. She must be exhausted.

[I can set up a thread in the Foothills next :D and we can continue there]

Messages In This Thread
Lost Little Lamb [Open] - by Nayati - 11-17-2012, 12:30 AM
RE: Lost Little Lamb [Open] - by Svetlana - 11-17-2012, 11:04 AM
RE: Lost Little Lamb [Open] - by Nayati - 11-17-2012, 02:54 PM
RE: Lost Little Lamb [Open] - by Svetlana - 11-17-2012, 05:22 PM
RE: Lost Little Lamb [Open] - by Nayati - 11-17-2012, 06:04 PM
RE: Lost Little Lamb [Open] - by Svetlana - 11-17-2012, 07:45 PM
RE: Lost Little Lamb [Open] - by Nayati - 11-17-2012, 08:18 PM
RE: Lost Little Lamb [Open] - by Svetlana - 11-18-2012, 10:14 AM
RE: Lost Little Lamb [Open] - by Nayati - 11-18-2012, 07:28 PM