the Rift

Not without purpose [Solstice/open]

Solstice Posts: 93
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15 hh :: 8 (at time of death)
Emily
How the sleepy mare had been drugged she did not know. It had only been the work of the drugs that had indeed gotten the mother away from her home and children. Sleepy hazel eyes could see the northern lights and her frame could feel the cold air. The bite to her shoulder and yelling snapped her out of it. "Wake up!" Eyes widen in shock at first then pure anger. How dare he!? How had he.. She shook the fogginess from her mind and snapped forward with her teeth bared. "How dare you!" Clearly he had taken her away from everything she had known to the frozen outlands where she had no want of being in the middle of FrostFall.

She stared at him face to face for a while before speaking again. "Clearly you stole me from my children and family for a reason, so spill. Why have you gone through all the trouble of drugging me and bringing me out here." Her voice was icy cold, almost as cold as the weather around them. The snow flew around the bay stallion and the golden painted dove. If he thought he was going to have an easy time and beat her up for the Qian taking hold of the Edge.... Well he must not know who he was dealing with. After all she had taught Aaron most of what he knew.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Not without purpose [Solstice/open] - by Solstice - 11-17-2012, 02:32 PM