the Rift

The Unknown Things (Lynx | Open)

Aisha Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Aisha realised what she had said. Of course he can't talk! Am I stupid of something? It would hurt like..I don't even know what it would hurt like-it would hurt that much. She flicked her tail and bowed slightly at him. "I am sorry. I realize how much it would hurt to talk now." She gazed into the stallions eyes hoping he would understand her mistake. I should really thing before I talk... She shifted her weight,taking in the filly's name. Beauty. Yes,she was. Her ebony body was strongly built,and her hoofs sturdy. She had no markings,not a scar. She was pure,and Aisha hoped she would never have to gain a scar in her life like she had.

She laughed noticing the weary eye of the stallion as he protectively placed himself in front of the foal. "Do not worry,I do not plan to hurt either of you." She laughed again,letting out a playful buck to show she meant no harm to either,as she had said.

Realizing her scar was not covered she dipped her head at a slight angle,making her forelock cover the scared eye and hoped the other two had not seen it. She then turned to the attention the filly's words. I like your horn. Yes,she was pure. Pure in her appearance,and pure in her mind. The kind statement flooded her mind with pride. She loved her horn but it wasn't as great as a lot of Unicorns horns. It was plan and simple-which she believed was the most beautiful of horns-not that she was vein when she thought this. She watched as the stallion turned to beauty,giving her a quick glance. Lynx. Yes,the name suited him well. She nodded,taking in the information,glancing at horse to foal.

Where are you from Aisha? She shuffled around,wondering how to answer the question. She had guessed the filly was curious about where she had come from,she was to,they were to similar to not be curious about each other but she didn't want to tell the foal about where she had come from. The smell of blood always lurked around the trees,hoofs always kicking,teeth always biting. Horses always dying. She went of into a day dream-but it was more of a nightmare-She had made one mistake in a battle and had been scared ever since. A sharp sting seemed to run though her scar-almost as though the hoofs were still pounding her. It was the one battle she had lost.

She flicked back to reality and didn't think before she spoke-she told them bluntly about her past home. "In my past home the horses were always fighting. The smell of blood and death was always there. And I have had my fair share of it. And you two?" She now purposely flicked her head to the other side to show her scar before flickig it back again to cover it. Expecting a eager replay from the filly as before. She chuckled to herself as the filly fidgeted about. Like herself,she couldn't stay still when she was her age. Now,she had lernt to control it a bit more.

OOC:Its ok:)

Messages In This Thread
The Unknown Things (Lynx | Open) - by Beauty - 11-18-2012, 04:31 PM
RE: The Unknown Things (Lynx | Open) - by Lynx - 11-19-2012, 10:57 PM
RE: The Unknown Things (Lynx | Open) - by Aisha - 11-21-2012, 05:58 PM
RE: The Unknown Things (Lynx | Open) - by Lynx - 11-23-2012, 05:30 PM
RE: The Unknown Things (Lynx | Open) - by Beauty - 11-27-2012, 04:45 PM
RE: The Unknown Things (Lynx | Open) - by Aisha - 11-28-2012, 03:15 PM
RE: The Unknown Things (Lynx | Open) - by Lynx - 12-01-2012, 10:08 PM
RE: The Unknown Things (Lynx | Open) - by Ghayth - 12-03-2012, 08:18 PM