the Rift

firebird suite

Azulee Posts: 62
Dragon's Throat Warrior atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 hands :: 6 years :: Orangemoon HP: 65.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Valda

Azulee stood up and peered toward the filly without missing a beat, moving on as if nothing had even happened. The skin on her shoulder boasted minor abrasions from her tumble which stung slightly, but Azulee hardly paid them any heed, her attention absorbed by the other filly. "I taught myself, actually." She said proudly, smiling in a childish way with her head held high and her tail wagging. She watched then as her newfound comrade resumed her excavation of what would appear to be a jewel, tilting her head curiously as she went about investigating. "Is that a jewel?" She asked excitedly "It's like the one my momma has!" She exclaimed this with an excessive dose of exuberance, ears pricked forward as she beheld the artifact with electric eyes.

The other filly saw fit to introduce herself then, and Azulee found herself brimming with inquisitiveness. Before she could ask her question though, Israfel, as she called herself, leaned forward. Wanna see what I can do? Azulee nodded, looking around for a moment as if there was some big secret to be told. She was shocked to see her friend suddenly engulfed in a pillar of fire, and Azulee began to panic. "Is'afel!" She muttered, her legs splayed out awkwardly beneath her. She began to search frantically for the pallid girl who had stood before her only moments before, azure gaze flitting through the air as if following a hummingbird. She lowered her face to the ground where she had stood, sniffing the lone feather suspiciously. It was a very suspicious feather, indeed. Oh no. What am I to tell mother.

She thought she heard something behind her. Tipping her muzzle toward her hind end, she looked behind herself from beneath her barrel. Noticing an extra set of legs behind her own, she swiftly pivoted to see the filly. "There you are! How'd you do that?" She questioned, trying not to sound too impressed. "If you think that's cool, watch what I can do." Lightning child closed her eyes and focused hard, delving down within herself to summon her magic. The lightning which etched its way across her coat began to glow dimly, jolts of static causing her mane to rise from the curvature of her neck. She squeezed her eyes hard as she beckoned a figure about the same size as she to manifest beside her. It began first as a glob of electricity until four legs burgeoned forth from the mass. Soon came a neck and head as well as a tail not unlike Israfel's.

"Cool, huh?" She said, looking toward the demigoddess. Two wings protruded from the creature's sides, and a horn quite similar to Israfel's was situated on its static crown.

"I'm Azulee. Do you live in the desert too?"

[ ooc ; I AM SO SORRY THIS TOOK FOREVER. ;-; ]
photomanipulation by lunarblues.deviantart.com | coding by rayodesoleil

Messages In This Thread
firebird suite - by Israfel - 11-18-2012, 12:56 PM
RE: firebird suite - by Israfel - 12-09-2012, 09:00 AM
RE: firebird suite - by Azulee - 01-06-2013, 07:26 AM
RE: firebird suite - by Israfel - 01-14-2013, 06:13 PM
RE: firebird suite - by Azulee - 01-14-2013, 07:00 PM