the Rift

What is lost in the frost... [zephyr drop]

Sierra Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Sierra flew towards the field. Frost blanketed the earth, but small buds were beginning to pop up from the snow. Sierra questioned why she was here. Something had drawn her, and she spotted the reason. A creamy egg was placed on an unsteady cliff. Sierra noticed multiple other horses. Sierra wondered how she could get the egg. If I run too close to the edge, the egg shall fall..... but I have wings. I suppose I can dive and get the egg, right? But the other horses, the gods must want to wait for more to arrive. I suppose I can just circle round here for a bit. Sierra continued to fly in circles near the egg. She had heard of a zephyr before, and this was one she wanted. Sierra's patience snapped and she shot down towards the earth, swiftly but gently towards the egg. She tucked her wings in a bit, allowing her to go steadily. She then snapped her wings out and came closer to he egg, she hoped the gods would allow her this egg.

OOC:
Word Count: 181

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is lost in the frost... [zephyr drop] - by Kamien - 11-18-2012, 02:31 PM
RE: What is lost in the frost... [zephyr drop] - by Svetlana - 11-18-2012, 02:46 PM
RE: What is lost in the frost... [zephyr drop] - by Avira - 11-18-2012, 03:07 PM
RE: What is lost in the frost... [zephyr drop] - by Sierra - 11-18-2012, 05:52 PM