the Rift

[Quest] Collecting the Final Elements.... [Mirage/RE/Open]

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::

Jörmungandr saw the tiny dragon, obviously bonded to the darker mare. He grinned at it and snorted a burst of water. Though cute, he knew the story. The Great, their King, the King of Dragon's granted these small, earthen creatures these winged, stunted child-dragons as companions. He had not seen one in quite a few years, but he found their size fitting to their mates.

The one, half dragon himself, recognized his name, and the sea beast laughed jovially. "Ah so you know me!" he replied, sending a torrent of waves crashing to shore. "Excellent, excellent... You wish to be more like your mother's kind, I see. A true predator. That is certainly commendable." The dark one spoke, and he nodded in appreciation of her camaraderie to the dragon's son.

"I can get those lava stones for you, yes," he replied. "While I am under, you should fashion yourselves a way to carry them. Though, your child-dragon may be able to do just that, given his immunity to the heat. Fare thee well for now, young earthlings!"

The water dragon tucked his head under the water again and the ocean stilled. Storm clouds gave way once more to the bright and glorious sun.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Quest] Collecting the Final Elements.... [Mirage/RE/Open] - by Random Event - 06-26-2012, 01:30 PM