the Rift

Ensnare the Senses [Moon Goddess]

Lakota the Poisoner Posts: 278
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1hh :: 7 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Aodaun :: Polar Bear :: Terrorize Brit

Rubble scraped fiercely across her face and Lakota narrowed her eyes a fraction to keep them from being injured, ears turnin back against the wind. It didn't bother her too much and she took a deep breath. It wouldn't do to be a brat in the presence of such a mighty being. Lakota had never seen a God before, and when the ethereal being revealed herself the roan could do little else but stare. It was awkward for her, calling out at all in summons to this great immortal mare. She had at first felt foolish but now was entirely thankful she had done it.

The exiled princess bent one leg and bowed to the Goddess, she knew her manners. Finally collecting herself enough to respond. "I have never met a Goddess before, I may offend in ways I do not understand if I ask this of you. However I have come to your throne to ask of you the ability to poison those who threaten me. To either bring simple agony or to cause paralysis. If you would grant this gift to me, I will do whatever you bid." Eyes determined as she spoke this. More than anything, Lakota desired this. Briefly she wondered if she were doing this right. The roam wasn't much of a talker and felt a little uncomfortable saying so much.

WE ONLY EXIST IN TERMS OF THIS CONFLICT
In the zone where black and white clash

Resurgere | Wroth

Messages In This Thread
Ensnare the Senses [Moon Goddess] - by Lakota - 11-20-2012, 12:10 AM
RE: Ensnare the Senses [Moon Goddess] - by Lakota - 11-20-2012, 07:14 PM
RE: Ensnare the Senses [Moon Goddess] - by Lakota - 11-23-2012, 05:10 PM