my shadow is the only friend that I have, ktulu

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
[Image: 50a7eed791df8]

KTULU THE CONSTRICTOR

from adversity, heroes are born

The dark shadows of the forest successfully camouflaged her dark body, and the snow made her white legs seem to blend in and stand out less than they would had the ground been covered with dirt, leaves, and grass as it usually was during the warmer months. This allowed her to move about the forest, virtually unknown by other animals, horse and otherwise. For some time she had been following the pegasus stallion, watching intently as he meandered through the forest, seemingly lost. It was not surprising, many thought they could navigate the forest and found themselves proven wrong. It had taken her weeks if not months to learn most of the paths and she was still finding new ones.

Attention stayed riveted on the stallion as he scowled and glowered and began to beat a poor bush to death. He acted as if it were the bushes fault that he'd become lost when it was little more than his own ignorance of the forest that had caused it. Tail twitched as she finally strode forward out of the darkness to the right of the stallion. "Temper tantrums won't make you any less lost." She murmured. If he didn't know his way well enough then he should have stopped himself from travelling to far into the dark forest.

The mare stood tall, strong, and proud as she looked at the stallion. The muscles in her shoulder rippled under the black and bronze marked hide as she stepped forward. "I know the way out if you're interested in leaving. If not I'll leave you to your pointless floundering."

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
my shadow is the only friend that I have, ktulu - by kijani - 11-20-2012, 12:30 AM
RE: my shadow is the only friend that I have, ktulu - by Ktulu - 11-20-2012, 07:55 AM
RE: my shadow is the only friend that I have, ktulu - by kijani - 11-20-2012, 08:07 PM