Lace the Silverthorn Posts: 459
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 14 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Fajira :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath Chan
Once upon a time there was a man
With his eyes towards the moon
And he wonder to himself:
"Will love come soon?"

The offer to create the mentioned item stunned the stallion. At most he had expected a long and arduous journey to foreign lands where he may and may not find what Fajira had suggested; he'd never expected the noble Immortal to offer them such a deal. Half embarrassed to ask for something he wasn't even sure he needed and half humbled by the kindness of the Earth God, he could but listen in silence as the God brought forth four amulets and explained how each of them had to be filled with magic.

Lace nodded that he understood, and watched as Fajira carefully collected them from the plants they had sprung from and brought them over to him. Two she slipped over his neck to rest against the chest, and the other two she braided into his mane to sit beside the amulet of the Time God he had received some time ago.

When Father Earth had finished speaking, the Glazier dipped the head deep in respect for the generosity of the Deity.
"Thank you. My lord, you are more generous than we deserve" he said. "I will do as you say - and should you ever be in need of aid for any other task, we are more than willing to help you, in whatever way. I look forward to our next meeting."
Honest and meaning every word, despite that they may sound cheesy or empty, the horse and his dragon backed off a few steps and then turned to leave, mind already contemplating the task ahead.

Image Credit
BronzeHalo.deviantart.com
♦ Permission granted to use magic and violence on Lace and Fajira
♦ Only tag in new threads, spars and if it's urgent
The Store | The Warden

Messages In This Thread
Gratitude (any god) - by Lace - 11-20-2012, 12:16 PM
RE: Gratitude (any god) - by God of the Earth - 11-20-2012, 01:08 PM
RE: Gratitude (any god) - by Lace - 11-20-2012, 02:00 PM
RE: Gratitude (any god) - by God of the Earth - 11-27-2012, 07:49 AM
RE: Gratitude (any god) - by Lace - 12-03-2012, 08:12 AM
RE: Gratitude (any god) - by God of the Earth - 12-22-2012, 11:52 PM