the Rift

Monkey Killer [open]

Salem Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

SALEM

Salem flexed large striped appendages, stretching out the kinks of long travel and nursing small aches of weariness. Rippling lips back to show a herbivore's teeth and continuing to nip gently at the feathers and joints. Snorting as he did so. It was during his much needed tidying up that a mare with spots landed in front of him, silent with one raised brow. Pools of green bored into her and he waited a few seconds to see if she would speak. Her wings like that of an owl and she stood at least a hand taller than himself. The winged femme said nothing and Salem sighed, "what, are you going to stand there staring at me all day?!"

His voice held a note of exasperation. After all his travelling the last thing he wanted was to talk to another idiot or stare in this case. Maybe after a good days rest the boy might have been more tactful, but alas! The roan wasn't up for mind games. Salem was about to turn and walk away in a huff when a familiar voice carried on the wind into his lobes. Eyes turned to the familiar tobiano figure of a mare who he had first met in Isilme, her voice still calm and her words still gentle. Onni. A small, relieved smile appeared on his features. He didn't know the mare very well but he had liked her all the same, which was strange for a steed so set on remaining aloof. The boys own voice was as gentle as he could manage it, speaking to a friend thought lost forever. "Onni! I see it is true that the survivors ran here."

He looks to Lythy curiously, wondering if she had always had a song bird fluttering around with her and he had simply been unobservant. His face remains there but his eyes go blank as he thought back to Isilme, eventually finding voice. "I took a rather long detour." There was laughter in his tones this time, no point is admitting to getting lost on the way.

lets b u r n a hole in this town

Messages In This Thread
Monkey Killer [open] - by Salem - 11-20-2012, 04:54 PM
RE: Monkey Killer [open] - by Phaedra - 11-21-2012, 12:27 PM
RE: Monkey Killer [open] - by Onni - 11-21-2012, 04:38 PM
RE: Monkey Killer [open] - by Salem - 12-01-2012, 11:11 AM