Xanthos Posts: 99
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Azel :: King Cheetah :: Quantum Leap Adoptable
[Image: xanthosprofilepic.png]

Xanthos
I will live for you
before I die

Xanthos was very much aware of the height difference between the two of them, and although he was confident in his abilities to fight, that was not what he sought. The grullo feared that he would get his fair taste of that soon enough considering his involvement in the Plague.

Shifting his weight where he stood, he focused his attention upon the palomino, admiring her bright azure eyes. They were near impossible not to look at, but Xanthos managed to remember his manners and flashed a smile at the mare before he spoke. "Romani?" He repeated, although it was far from a question, "What a beautiful name, if I may say so." When the other had brought up the Foothills, he recalled briefly hearing of them, but never had he set foot within them. "I am doing the same, you could say," he continued on, "I just wanted to have a break from my home in Frostbreath. It is the coldest place in Helovia, I'm sure, and the unicorns there are almost as bitter as the very grass of which we eat." He added a chuckle then, hoping his words wouldn't be followed up by a strange look from the mare. The stallion truly didn't want to go into the details.

If Romani did not mind his presence, then perhaps this wouldn't be the last time they met. His 'friends' in the Plague would not have it, he knew, but the grullo was careful to assure that he was alone whenever he left Frostbreath behind. If they found out, he didn't want to imagine what they might try to do to this beautiful equine standing before him.

Messages In This Thread
Those We Meet (Xanthos) - by Romani - 11-20-2012, 08:40 PM
RE: Those We Meet (Xanthos) - by Xanthos - 11-21-2012, 09:24 AM
RE: Those We Meet (Xanthos) - by Romani - 11-22-2012, 11:10 AM
RE: Those We Meet (Xanthos) - by Xanthos - 11-24-2012, 07:59 AM
RE: Those We Meet (Xanthos) - by Romani - 11-24-2012, 11:14 AM
RE: Those We Meet (Xanthos) - by Xanthos - 11-24-2012, 01:08 PM
RE: Those We Meet (Xanthos) - by Romani - 11-25-2012, 06:49 PM