the Rift

Those We Meet (Xanthos)

Romani Posts: 205
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: 9 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Kasai :: White Tiger :: Wind Whip Sparrow
Romani
The grullo stallion’s description of her name threw the mare for a loop, as she had never had anyone tell her that her name was ‘beautiful’ before… Nor was she particularly used to flattery. Forming a relationship any further than friendship had never been on her mind, and she wondered if such ideas were forming in the unicorn’s head.

“Thank you, I suppose.” The Haflinger said with a soft chuckle and slight toss of her head, cerulean depths filled with mirth. It was obvious Xanthos amused her. His warm attitude was a welcome change from the cold around them, and he seemed humble and kind… Just the kind of individual she enjoyed spending her time with.

The mare then proceeded to remain silent as the tan creature before her spoke, listening keenly as he recalled where he had come from. Frostbreath… She had never heard of it, but just the name alone made her shiver. Romani could only assume that it was even more icy and frigid than the land around them, and that was saying something. The comparison of grass to Unicorns caught her attention, but she didn’t speak on it. Perhaps it was better to save it for another time…

“If it’s as you say, Xanthos, then I don’t blame you… Such a place sounds brutal and relentless. I don’t think I’d enjoy being there. What made you want to live there?”

A gust of wind passed by them, tossing their manes about in the breeze, and Romani once more tossed her forelock from her face with an irritated huff. Frostfall couldn’t end soon enough, in her opinion. The cold and snow were growing boring, and she found she was excited to see this land during the spring. Redirecting her attention, she smiled warmly to the young stallion who still stood before her.

“May I ask you something, Xanthos? Would you care to accompany me? Just for awhile longer?” She paused, suddenly lowering her head slightly and looking somewhat sheepish. “I haven’t met many others in Helovia yet, and I’m afraid I don’t have any friends…”

table by tempest @ sordid secrets

Messages In This Thread
Those We Meet (Xanthos) - by Romani - 11-20-2012, 08:40 PM
RE: Those We Meet (Xanthos) - by Xanthos - 11-21-2012, 09:24 AM
RE: Those We Meet (Xanthos) - by Romani - 11-22-2012, 11:10 AM
RE: Those We Meet (Xanthos) - by Xanthos - 11-24-2012, 07:59 AM
RE: Those We Meet (Xanthos) - by Romani - 11-24-2012, 11:14 AM
RE: Those We Meet (Xanthos) - by Xanthos - 11-24-2012, 01:08 PM
RE: Those We Meet (Xanthos) - by Romani - 11-25-2012, 06:49 PM