Xanthos Posts: 99
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Azel :: King Cheetah :: Quantum Leap Adoptable
[Image: xanthosprofilepic.png]

Xanthos
I will live for you
before I die

For a moment, there was a fleeting worry that he had upset the mare by his comment towards her name. He had not wanted to make her uncomfortable, not in the least, but she remained where she stood and was otherwise quiet. Perhaps Xanthos was merely over thinking on it in his attempts to be as much of a gentleman as possible. Putting his worries aside, the stallion let out a soft exhale and focused on the rest of their conversation.

Now, it was his turn to let loose a chuckle. He had not wished to join a group of racist, supremist unicorns, and had done his best to avoid contact with them. Still, a part of the grullo had found it hard to ignore their plight, for their home had been taken away from them and they had been banished to the most unforgiving part of Helovia. And for that, he would stand beside them, even if he did not entirely share the same views as they. "I didn't quite ask for it," he answered at last, "But as rotten as they are, I can't bring myself to just leave them behind. Not yet." Which, he was able to admit to himself, was true. Should the Plague ever truly start to warp his mind, he would leave them in the dust in a heartbeat. A foolish move, they would think, but hopefully one he would not have to make soon.

When the palomino presented her own question, Xanthos was more than happy to move away from the subject of his current home. The thought of roaming and exploring the depths of Helovia was exciting to him in itself, but to have someone at his side along the way was even more so. Not only would it be safer, but also, the loneliness that had always encompassed him would not be able to take grip of him. So without hesitation, the stallion threw his head up in a nod. "I would love to, Romani," he said in reply, yellow eyes dancing, "I would much rather end up lost in this place with someone at my side."

Messages In This Thread
Those We Meet (Xanthos) - by Romani - 11-20-2012, 08:40 PM
RE: Those We Meet (Xanthos) - by Xanthos - 11-21-2012, 09:24 AM
RE: Those We Meet (Xanthos) - by Romani - 11-22-2012, 11:10 AM
RE: Those We Meet (Xanthos) - by Xanthos - 11-24-2012, 07:59 AM
RE: Those We Meet (Xanthos) - by Romani - 11-24-2012, 11:14 AM
RE: Those We Meet (Xanthos) - by Xanthos - 11-24-2012, 01:08 PM
RE: Those We Meet (Xanthos) - by Romani - 11-25-2012, 06:49 PM