the Rift

Those We Meet (Xanthos)

Romani Posts: 205
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: 9 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Kasai :: White Tiger :: Wind Whip Sparrow
Romani
The way that Xanthos skirted the subject of Frostbreath caused the mare to want to ask more questions, but she felt as though it may not be her place. Maybe after they had spoken more and gotten to know each other on a deeper scale, then she would inquire more about his home herd. After all, it would be rude to demand answers from him, especially since he was being such a gentleman to her…

His last words to her made Romani smile and her head lifted high, ivory tail flicking to the side. She was glad that Xanthos agreed to accompany her, even if it was for awhile. “I agree,” the Haflinger responded, azure eyes bright with pleasure, “With some of the places in this land, I’m not sure I’d want to even venture into them alone. I know that I passed the Deep Forest on my way from the Foothills, but other than that, I am unfamiliar with Helovia, or what it has to offer.”

Stepping closer to the handsome grullo, Romani turned her gaze past Xanthos, taking in the vast sight of the land. She was quiet for a moment before a somewhat competitive smile crossed her lips, and blue eyes flicked back to the Unicorn before she spoke. “How about a race, Xanthos?” She asked, challenge in her tone, “I may be smaller than you, but I can promise I’m just as swift.”

table by tempest @ sordid secrets

Messages In This Thread
Those We Meet (Xanthos) - by Romani - 11-20-2012, 08:40 PM
RE: Those We Meet (Xanthos) - by Xanthos - 11-21-2012, 09:24 AM
RE: Those We Meet (Xanthos) - by Romani - 11-22-2012, 11:10 AM
RE: Those We Meet (Xanthos) - by Xanthos - 11-24-2012, 07:59 AM
RE: Those We Meet (Xanthos) - by Romani - 11-24-2012, 11:14 AM
RE: Those We Meet (Xanthos) - by Xanthos - 11-24-2012, 01:08 PM
RE: Those We Meet (Xanthos) - by Romani - 11-25-2012, 06:49 PM