the Rift

The Tree Of Knowledge, Forbidden [Plague(?)]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi
[Image: darttable2.png]

d'ARTAGNAN the NIGHTSHADE

The next events were all rather amusing and the shade sat back on his heels watching with fascination.

Zikar Sin. d'Artagnan rolled it round is tongue and found he liked the way it sounded. Evil and morbid, perfect. The boy clearly had some habits that the shade wasn't really that interested in, his 'experiment' was all rather boring to the red steed, whose interests lie elsewhere. However, it was a simple fact that his dappled brother would fit into the plague perfectly. Time was moving faster now and they were in need of more man power, this Zikar Sin had all the qualities of a great unicorn. d'Art shook his head and proffered it in greeting, "I have no need for your manners, instead maybe, your talents. My name is d'Artagnan" his smile was dark as he motioned to the little bird. Talent indeed.

The first intrusion the Nightshade did not quite care for. A ridiculous looking loud mouthed pegasus interrupted a conversation that was turning interesting. Dark dual eyes turned on the sparkly mare but he said nothing, instead enjoyed watching the horror on her face. It seemed Sin would be useful should they need to torture say... One with wings. The thought of that kind of entertainment sent a rippling of laughter through his merlot body, watching as Sin spoke in wonder of her harmless appendages. "Why don't you step on something bigger brother Sin? You never know, it might scream louder."

d'Artagnan felt his mood lift. It had been a while since he'd been allowed this much fun and it seemed the heavens were placing them in front of him as Tor, the painted femme who had healed his comrades, appeared before them. Using her art to heal the bird and tried a laughable authority that really didn't suit her. It was through dark lashes that the Nightshade glanced at her, maybe Mauja would show mercy, but I don't owe her anything. With that, he kept the dark smile and walked towards the bird she had just healed, raising a large hoof and ending its life in an instant. He looked unemotionally at it's remains then turned back to Tor. "You want to try that again, our dear saviour. Don't tell me you can't bring back the dead?!"

Sarcasm laced into his every word, daring Tor to step closer, daring her to go within reach of his horns. Within reach of the Nightshade. d'Artagnan looked up at Elizabeth who said his name in greeting, he knew little of the mare but gave her a respectful nod in return before walking back to the side of Sin. The smile, still playing on his lips.

h e l l can't handle all of us

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Tree Of Knowledge, Forbidden [Open/Plague(?)] - by Elizabeth - 11-22-2012, 06:34 PM
RE: The Tree Of Knowledge, Forbidden [Plague(?)] - by d'Artagnan - 11-26-2012, 11:10 AM
RE: The Tree Of Knowledge, Forbidden [Plague(?)] - by Elizabeth - 12-03-2012, 01:20 AM