the Rift

Shade in Heaven [RE, Open, Questing]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi
[Image: 50a95020212e7]

d'ARTAGNAN the NIGHTSHADE

d'Artagnan watched whilst he was joined by what appeared to be a young unicorn who quite calmly started scouring the ground with him. The Nightshade watched sceptically for a moment, wondering whether he should interrupt the boy's unspoken help to ask him 'why?' Instead he shrugged and left him to it, quietly glad for the extra company and the increased odds of finding his prized flowers. He seemed to be enjoying himself anyway, veinly trying to pull a stubborn root from the ground. d'Artagnan smiled faintly then returned to scouring the fields intently.

Aviya still lingered behind him, her father sending one eye to watch her ever so often. Happy that she was here too, learning the ways of poison and the might of her race. She would grow to be a great mare, he could see it everyday. The offspring of the Doctor and the Nurse were surely bred to fight with a cunning to be feared throughout. d'Artagnan did hope that his child did develop some of Kou's good sense and not all of his madness.

It was as he turned back to check on his daughter once more that the Nightshade spotted one of the plants he was after. It's sturdy stem peeping out of retreating snow complete with a sickly looking flower. The shade paused. This one was the flower the Goddess had said could paralyse him, and so he stood there regarding it for a moment before turning his head to Aviya. Projecting his voice loud enough for the grey boy to hear as well. "You see that flower over there, that is what I was looking for" he proffered his head to indicate his prize. "If you touch it you'll be paralyized"

With that the shade moved forward, eyes narrowing and horn placed low to the ground. He then continues to carefully slice the plant from the earth with the sharp points of his glass weapons. Gingerly holding his body away from it and, if successful, jamming it between his two horns. For there it would remain whilst he found the other.

Whose gunna dig you out when you're
s i x f e e t u n d e r

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shade in Heaven [RE, Open] - by Vermillion - 11-21-2012, 03:33 PM
RE: Shade in Heaven [RE, Open, Questing] - by d'Artagnan - 12-02-2012, 07:48 PM