the Rift

Shade in Heaven [RE, Open, Questing]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi
[Image: 50a95020212e7]

d'ARTAGNAN the NIGHTSHADE

Finally having the nerve to pluck it once skewered, d'Artagnan gingerly held it in his mouth. Watching some of the milky liquid drip from his horn and onto the ground below. With a swiftness, d'Artagnan moved off to the stream and dipped his twin swords in, cleaning them free of all poison. Just in case. With that he returned to his young crowd of admirers.

"That. Young colt. You do not need to know" d'Artagnan answered for his child. Giving Vermillion a look of warning. A thought appeared in his mind however and the shade moved towards the cream babe with a glint in his eye. The Goddess had said this flower poisons those who touch it and, if the Mender really was honest with himself, he was curious as to how that would affect a horse. Was their whole body paralyzed? Or was it not as strong as that? Standing before the colt he allowed an eye to check on Aviya, hoping she wouldn't think him too cruel. Maybe it would do her good, he thought himself a master of poison and admittedly he showed scarce mercy. It came with the job. She would have to learn that. Although given her aptitude already, d'Artagnan didn't think it'd take all that long. If at all.

"Here... Touch it." He offered the flower's head, watching with interest. "I'm a healer, I can heal you later" he baited this time, testing the colt's bravery. His eyes judging and watching him with intense scrutiny. The Nightshade hadn't decided whether he would heal him or not as of yet, it depended on how entertaining it's effects were. The child needn't know this however. His head tilted, he wondered if he'd have to force it onto the colt. It wouldn't take long, not with his feeble body before his might.

Tail swished and ears flickered and he waited expectantly.

Whose gunna dig you out when you're
s i x f e e t u n d e r

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shade in Heaven [RE, Open] - by Vermillion - 11-21-2012, 03:33 PM
RE: Shade in Heaven [RE, Open, Questing] - by d'Artagnan - 01-09-2013, 06:37 PM