the Rift

Shade in Heaven [RE, Open, Questing]

Vermillion Posts: 42
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 14.3 :: 7
Guess

Vermillion

Vermillion listened obviously - he nodded and smiled at all of the right places, politely appearing interested, but clearly not listening. If he had been, several warning lights would be going off in his little mind. Or should be at least. As he realized that d'Art was no longer speaking, he ceased his head bobbing to words which were no longer being spoken, and shook his head, righting him of his stupor. Here…touch it Vermillion's mind offered, replaying d'Art's words. "Oh yes! Touch it! Right. Good. I'll just ehm, pick it up with my mouth, shall I?" Promptly, Vermillion stepped forward, lowering his head towards the flower. As his lips reached to pluck it, finally his mind sensed something was wrong.

Bringing his head swiftly up, he tilted his head to the side, frowning slightly. "Sorry. Quick question - " he began politely, "but didn't I hear you say that if you touch it you'll be paralyzed?" He forced half of his lips into an awkward smile, hoping he hadn't come across rude. "Surely you don't actually mean for me to pick it up?" Noting d'Art's expectant tail swishing, he realized all too quickly that yes, that's exactly what he meant. "Right. Because…well, because you said you were a healer so you could heal me….later? How much later - " Sensing that he was rambling, and was bordering on being rude, Vermillion promptly shut up. His breathing increased as he looked down at the flower with a mild terror in his soft gaze. "Right. I'll just pick it. And be healed. Pick it, and be healed." Looking at d'Art one last time for confirmation, he slowly lowered his head, scrunching his eyes closed dramatically as his lips closed around the head of the flower.

[OOC: I don't know how strong it's supposed to be - imi, would you mind describing the effects on Verm? Anything you like.]

& if you were going to crucify me,
I wouldn't want 'nobody to see.

Please tag Vermillion in all posts !

"it is when we are most lost
we find our truest friends "
                   - Snow White

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shade in Heaven [RE, Open] - by Vermillion - 11-21-2012, 03:33 PM
RE: Shade in Heaven [RE, Open, Questing] - by Vermillion - 01-09-2013, 07:37 PM