the Rift

Did I find Something? (Open)

Orinthia Posts: 132
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 17 hands :: 4 years
Orinthia
I was walking in the forest, as I approached a bay unicorn with glistening bay fur, and a long protruding horn. I have only seen a unicorn once in my life, but he was elusive and just trotted away at the sight of me. Maybe this unicorn was more friendly. He had a silky black mane, and a strange sign on his thigh, that I have never seen before on any equine. He was different to me and I was sure to be the one to greet him.

As I kept on quietly walking up to him, I realized he was lost. He had that distant confused look in his eyes, like I do when I am in new places. I yearned to know what the slim bay unicorn was thinking, so I curiously popped up. "Hello! My name is Orinthia! You seem very lost!" I said staring at him, but not trying to make him nervous in any way.

Sometimes when I greeted horses, I could be a bit brusque, or too excited and happy. I have scared off horses before, but in the presence of this unicorn, I didn't feel scared at all. I cocked my head and waited for his reply, trying to put on a friendly grin, and seem pretty much harmless.

Messages In This Thread
Did I find Something? (Open) - by Cielo - 11-21-2012, 10:02 PM
RE: Did I find Something? (Open) - by Orinthia - 11-27-2012, 03:23 PM
RE: Did I find Something? (Open) - by Elizabeth - 11-27-2012, 04:59 PM
RE: Did I find Something? (Open) - by Cielo - 11-27-2012, 09:50 PM
RE: Did I find Something? (Open) - by Orinthia - 11-28-2012, 02:39 PM