the Rift

Did I find Something? (Open)

Cielo Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The stag couldn't tell how long he had been traversing the unknown woods, he had just walking wondering if he would meet anyone. Until something would distract his eyes. Then he would veer far way to off course to find where his hooves had come from. Normally, his eyes would catch illusions of horses, he would walk up to where they were, but see nothing, and he would go back to his aimless, lost, traveling.

He let different thoughts cascade through his mind. He may be considered an adult, but he still wanted to have fun. He loved the anxiety of a scary scenery, and he loved not knowing what would come next.

The stag shook the thought out of his mind quickly, for a young mare was walking up to his copper coat. He turned, and faced this mare. Her ears were perked up and swiveling to catch every sound possible. Her forehead was hornless. A disappointment, but not minding it, he answered her. "Hello ma'lady. I am Cielo." He heard yet another pair of hoof-beats. Swiveling his cranium to lay his eyes on the othr body. No sight of another horse until snow flew everywhere and a flash of silver flashing like lightning at the other mare. She threatened her. Then asked him if he hated such vile creatures. "I am not one to be racist." He held his head slightly higher, proud to stand up and out. "Why judge in such a harsh way without actually knowing?" He wasn't the greatest fan of equines, but he wouldn't choose now. "I must say though, I admire your courage." The only thing that would ever spark a romance was courage, but he felt absolutely no connection.. with either of them.

The stag looked into their eyes. "How about we break this.. tiff up?" His charming manifestation would be hard to resist, but they could.. if they wanted. He shock his head and walked right in-between them. "Yet, equine, you came with no second guessing me. What if I was a cold killer?" Cold killer? More like a bold passionate thriller. He was a voga-bond, but with his daredevil trait. If you became his friend, would you bring him down from the sky,or join him? His decision decides solely on yours.

OOC: No table, because it would be awkward if Orinthia was the only one without :P! You can use your table though!

Messages In This Thread
Did I find Something? (Open) - by Cielo - 11-21-2012, 10:02 PM
RE: Did I find Something? (Open) - by Orinthia - 11-27-2012, 03:23 PM
RE: Did I find Something? (Open) - by Elizabeth - 11-27-2012, 04:59 PM
RE: Did I find Something? (Open) - by Cielo - 11-27-2012, 09:50 PM
RE: Did I find Something? (Open) - by Orinthia - 11-28-2012, 02:39 PM