the Rift

Child of a Traitor[Birthing;Open]

Leyra Posts: 88
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 3 years
Dark
Leyra's pregnant form was ready to burst. Her eyes glanced around for shelter. She rushed to a cave, keeping her eyes on her bloated stomach. She lay herself down and began to cry in pain. The intense pain coursed through her body. The process repeated for a long time, and finally the small animal tumbled out, it's small form was gathered together. Leyra instantly began cleaning her child up. She looked about it, checking it for any problems. It's bay roan body was small and fragile. She nudged the young foal closer to her body, wrapping her lion tail around the poor child. The young filly had a lion tail that was wrapped around her own body.

Leyra warmed the child the best she could. She was new to this foal thing, but she was sure she could manage. A sweet smile crawled across her lips as she stared at her newly born child. A small lump upon her forehead proved the filly was to be a unicorn. Leyra hummed a sweet and soft tune to the child. She thought about the name and finally spoke. Her voice sweet and soft, words gentle and kind."Frost Fyre shall be your name."She touched her muzzle to Frost's shoulder.

Frost rolled over, revealing a tribal star marking behind her right ear. Leyra smiled before getting up, her side aching from lying down for so long. She was proud of her child.

OOC: Frost Fyre, ma new baby!!=D
WC: 240
I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
My weakness is that I care too much,
And my scars remind us the past is real
I tear my heart open, just to feel

[Image: 2jewqqh.jpg]

Stellaluna Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Stellaluna
From the deepest desires often come the deadliest hate.

The copper mare moved smoothly over the terrain, learning it's caverns, it's walls, it's general landscape. The soft breeze tousled her mane, and she enjoyed it for but a moment, before something else met her nose. She snarled as an unidentified scent notified her of an intruder. She pointed her body towards the origin, and took off at a hard gallop.

Soon a form laying in the grass caught her attention and she slid to a halt. Baring her teeth, she slowly approached, her head dipped down low. Then another smell greeted her. She lifted her head, a look of anger quickly replaced by a look of curiosity. Ears stood peaked, eyes bright. She slowly walked forward, seeing a small filly laying beside the outcast. Outcast, she began, the usual harshness in her voice gone, You picked a beautiful place to bring your daughter to the world. I am not lead here, but you are not in immediate danger. Finally done with the formalities, she took one more step forward, looking down at the unicorn filly. Welcome to the world, She cooed, then her eyes flashed up to the new mother. What is her name?

Walk walk walk.
Talk talk talk.
Think think think.

dyslexaphobia.deviantart.com | rayodesoleil.deviantart.com

Leyra Posts: 88
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 3 years
Dark
Leyra was startled to see yet another mare. She smiled softly."Thank you, I am a member, or, was a member of the Edge until it was raided. But I have come here to birth my foal, for I have heard rumors that this land belongs to unicorns."She paused, realizing she must be boring the mare to death."And, this is my child, Frost Fyre." Leyra realized the foal should be up and running soon.

Leyra studied the other unicorn with intent blue eyes. Leyra realized she had not introduced herself."I am Leyra, may I ask what your name is?" Leyra's tone became more serious as she focused on the slightly older unicorn. She then looked back at her child to watch as the small filly opened her eyes once more.

Green eyes stared curiously at Leyra and the other mare. A small point stuck out from the forehead, proving the child was a unicorn. Long, thin legs wobbled as the small child struggled to her feet before collapsing. The small bay roan tried again and again until she was finally able to stand. Her muzzle outstretched, she reached for her mother, giving a soft and hoarse whinny. The young child shuffled cautiously to her mother, staying close by her side. Small nostrils flared as the child inhaled and exhaled. Her mind still trying to sort things out.

Leyra nudged the child closer to her with her muzzle, keeping her warm by wrapping her tail around the child.She hummed a sweet and loving tune once more to her child, a sweet melody that Leyra learned as a child. Her eyes closed as she hummed.

The small child was content and happy as she listened to Leyra hum. The sweet melody flowed through her mind, calming her. She began to nod off until Leyra finally stopped. Her attention quickly averted back to the strange copper unicorn that stood before the two.

OOC:
WC: 323
I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
My weakness is that I care too much,
And my scars remind us the past is real
I tear my heart open, just to feel

[Image: 2jewqqh.jpg]