the Rift

morning .f l i g h t. [Phaedra, open]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
Levi glided through the air borne sky. The wind slipped through his luxurious mane and tail. His pelt had a faint shimmer from the sun's blazing rays that kept his alert. He wanted to fly around Helovia's beautiful scenery. He hadn't been around yet so he wanted to just have a nice day to explore. He especially loved the blues. The dramatic sea beneath him showed his reflection. Smirking at himself, he thought he looked pretty good flying bravely through the skies. He was very cocky though. He loved being arrogant and selfish. Although, he couldn't help who he was nice to. Sometimes it just happened. For instance, he had been nice to his friend Aryel. And Phaedra the stunningly beautiful and witty mare at the beach. Maybe his attitude was changing? Nah he thought to himself.

The skies were clear and blue today. Nearly any clouds to fly through. Just perfect sights of the endless blues. His loved flying though. It was his absolute favorite part about being a Pegasus. He could get away from enemies in danger, travel quicker, and just enjoy the skies. Almost like he owned then.. well maybe not that. That's how he felt though, like he was...free. His thoughts were suddenly interrupted when he noticed a familiar pegasi. Phaedra? He thought but then he spotted another snow white pegasi. She might know Phaedra, but he couldn't tell for she looked more submissive then welcoming. Staying higher he looked at them for a minute and then shouted "Phaedra? Is that you?"

[Hello all. I wasn't sure if it was okay for me to post here, even though it says open haha. I sort of feel like I am intruding, so if you want I can delete this. Didn't want to cause and inconvenience or anything :D]

Messages In This Thread
RE: morning .f l i g h t. [Phaedra, open] - by Levi - 11-26-2012, 08:59 PM