the Rift

morning .f l i g h t. [Phaedra, open]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud

Phaedra seemed to hear them back call to her at the same time, as if her mind had suddenly slowed the passage of time until everything just lumped together. The sight of Levi actually calmed her. She knew from their previous encounter that he was not to be feared...at least not yet. Still, she was cautious. She didn't believe that Levi knew this other mare, this Sohalia as she had introduced herself, as he did not call out to her. This made Phaedra relax a little more. Yes, she believed physically that she was evenly matched with the white mare, but even so she felt that Levi's presence gave her the upper hand. Yet a nagging voice, still told her to be prepared.

Phaedra took a step forward, trying to appear composed, yet she left her wings unfurled. Just in case. As she walked, her wing-tips dragged on the sand creating little patterns in her wake, framing her delicate hoof prints on the beach. She cast a glance to Levi and nodded with a small smile. Her emerald gaze quickly cast back to the moon-coloured mare before her. What a little group they made, Phaedra observed: She, the colour of an ashy sun, Sohalia the colour of the moon, and Levi, colour of the night. "As he says, I am Phaedra." She said, with a small polite tilt of her head. As she did so, her mane clumped loosely around her chest, revealing the amulet that she wore. Pheadra realized foolishly, that she did not know from which herd this amulet had been stolen. Might someone recognize it? Levi hadn't...So maybe it wasn't from the Throat. But what about this mare? Where was she from? In order to hide the amulet from sight again, Phaedra readjusted her wings, purposefully causing bits of her sandy-coloured mane to fall in front of it again.

Phaedra exhaled, continually attempting to appear calm, and in trying to do so, she began to feel calm. Unless it's a trap her mind warned, as she began to think that Sohalia didn't seem threatening. Gritting her teeth against the thought, she turned to Levi with a curious smirk. "Back at the beach, so soon?" She teased. "I can see why. There's now another pretty face here. Must be something in the water" She winked flirtatiously at him, alluding to their meeting in the water itself.

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
RE: morning .f l i g h t. [Phaedra, open] - by Phaedra - 11-26-2012, 11:16 PM