the Rift

morning .f l i g h t. [Phaedra, open]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies

What an interesting quest! I wonder what she is questing for - I have been contemplating asking the gods for my own power, and thus for my own quest. Will mine also be like this? I am very intrigued, and I would very much like to ask more questions, but before I have the chance, the stallion jumps in with his two cents. His words are truth - it is most unlikely that two people will fall in love simply because Phaedra says they should. But it's not impossible. I regard the dark pegasus shrewdly, and I decide that I'm not sure if I like him very much. Oh, he's well enough, I suppose, and I'm sure he's quite fun. But where is his faith?

I stretch my wings, shaking the signs of my earlier flight from them, before settling them neatly along my sides. "I don't know," I say thoughtfully. "I find your quest rather excited, actually. Love is wonderful. To be a part of a couple finding true happiness, that will indeed be a blessing. I wish you the best of luck." I smile at her. In my mind, the wheels are turning. Perhaps I had come across the fae for a reason - would she be the one to introduce me to my true love? For I do believe in such things, and I would love to meet him sooner rather than later. It was an interesting thought - perhaps I will befriend Phaedra, and try to help with her quest.

I speak again. "I would offer myself for a subject of your quest, if it will prove helpful for you," I tell her softly, and I feel a tremor of hesitancy in my breast. Is this really what I want, to entrust my love life to someone else? But, I suppose, there's no rule that says I must fall in love with one that she introduces me to, and I suppose if she was given the quest, she must be able to sense who would fare well together - right? I am snapped out of my thoughts by the stallion, who is asking me a question. "I had a lot on my mind, and a good long flight helps me clear my head."

[W/C | 377]

Walk walk walk.
Talk talk talk.
Think think think.

Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: morning .f l i g h t. [Phaedra, open] - by Sohalia - 12-01-2012, 03:44 PM