the Rift

morning .f l i g h t. [Phaedra, open]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud

[OOC: ALLLLL THE RAYO CUDDLES! <3333 And I also messaged Amby about meeting up, to see if that was still happening.]

Phaedra's grin widened as Sohalia spoke, the wheels of her mind slowly turning as endless options ran before her eyes. Images much like the one's Sohalia was envisioning - of a white mare flying happily with a large dashing white pegasus...or maybe with a golden unicorn, and a hybrid foal? With a contenteds-sigh, Phaedra looked at Sohalia with a renewed intensity, now studying her physically. Her would-be suitor would surely want to know what she looked like, yes? Phae's green gaze ran over Sohalia's lithe features, her form, her wings. Approvingly, she smiled. Sohalia seemed to fit the classic image of a pegasus, and her features were exceedingly beautiful. Finding a suitor shouldn't be hard; but fate or no, there were still things that Phaedra would need to be aware of.

"Sohalia, what things are important to you, in another?" She listened patiently as Sohalia spoke. <[OOC: For this part, I"m going to assume that Sohalia answered, and then Phae addresses Levi - hope that's okay with everyone, or else this would be an awfully short post :P] As Sohalia listed the qualifications for an appropriate suitor, Phae furrowed her brows, thinking if she knew anyone who fit that description. She threw a glance back towards Levi, who had considerably dropped out of the conversation. Didn't he say he wanted to help? She thought amusedly. Tossing her head in his direction, casting her sandy mane in front of her eyes, she smirked. " Know anyone who fits that description Levi?" She thought that he must - hadn't he told her that new recruits were constantly being brought into to his herd? Surely one of them must align with Sohalia's ideal man. If not, Phae would have more questing to do.

For once, the idea of having to approach others didn't seem so daunting. Phaedra would always have an incredibly strong flight instinct when it came to interacting with others, but as she considered Sohalia's desire to have a companion, her heart surged out and understood that longing. Was a companion not precisely what was driving Phae's quest? She knew exactly what it was, to want to have another to call their own, to love and protect, and be protected by....only Phae didn't want a romantic relationship with the companion she was questing for, but really, didn't it boil down to the same thing? An inner peace seemed to settle over her, as she once again considered the white mare before her. Yes. She thought, I can do this. Sohalia will be the one.

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
RE: morning .f l i g h t. [Phaedra, open] - by Phaedra - 12-04-2012, 10:34 AM