the Rift

morning .f l i g h t. [Phaedra, open]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
[OOC: Pulls Rayo away from Aud shouting mine as I snuggle her <333- Oh, it's actually a nice way to split things up:D Cool idea Aud <3]

Levi's expression turned as shocked a Phaedra's as Soholia was really trying to help Phaedra with her, somewhat ridiculous, quest. As Soholia's soft voice rang to Phaedra's, Levi's examined her. She had a beautiful glow about her, kindness and loyalty, Levi liked that about her. Her natural beauty, she looked like an angel horse. Her snow white pelt shimmered as she looked as though she was floating on a cloud of feathers(her wings) that carried her to where she pleased. Honestly, any stallion would be lucky to have such a wonderful mare, Levi was somewhat disappointed he hadn't met her before. A frown appeared down the lip of his mouth. Why was love so impossible to him? Why the heck, couldn't someone love him? Levi was more impatient about things. He still needed to learn self-control and maybe that things would come with time if he waited patiently. Levi figured that only happened in fairy tales and this was reality, not some fairy tale with a happy ending.

Levi caught Phaedra's smirk if she were saying "Well, get your ass over here and help us!" Quickly he sped up to the mares as he thought about what Phaedra asked him. "Know anyone who fits that description Levi?" Thinking about suitors that he might be able to find for her, suddenly a thought appeared in his mind. There was a new Pegasus in the throat named Note. He seemed like a good age for her and maybe would be a possible suitor? Wait, then there was Yiska. Yiska was also a new stallion that recently joined the herd. Both of them didn't have mates and maybe they would want one? He would have to find out. His wings stretched out as his look of concentration turned confident. Gleefully he told the information he knew “Okay, so I know of two who may be good in her favor. There are two new members to the Throat. Their names are Yiska and Note. They may be good for her, for I know they seem nice.” Perching forwards he turned his gaze to Soholia. His eyes sparkled at hers as she talked. “Soholia, I am truly impressed. I just can’t believe you would do this… offer your love to mare you just met? I mean, your amazingly sweet and I wanted to thank you also. You are going to be one true friend.” He shot a smile at her as he swooped underneath Phaedra to reach her side. “Not that I’m being rude to Phaedra, but why would you do this, I mean are you just really that nice?” He cocked his head to the side as his smile took over his maw. He was so baffled that someone would do something like that, especially because Soholia didn’t know Phaedra. Wow.. he thought What a mare.

Messages In This Thread
RE: morning .f l i g h t. [Phaedra, open] - by Levi - 12-04-2012, 05:01 PM