the Rift

morning .f l i g h t. [Phaedra, open]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies

I take a moment to allow myself to consider what I would look for in a suitor. A soft giggle escapes me, and I am reminded of younger, easier days, when I stood with my young friends, discussing our future princes in soft whispers, heads together, bonding through shared dreams. I miss those days; everything was so much simpler then, and I had not yet lost the life that I had been born into. But alas, then is not now, and I am far too infatuated with the potential for love to spend time thinking of such sad things. But I do feel as though I have returned to that moment in time as I find myself unconsciously wandering closer to Phaedra, as though to once more revel in the secrets of youth.

"He would be handsome," I say dreamily, though I know how shallow this makes me sound. "I should like someone who is kind to me, and loves me for me. Someone who will start a family, and be a good father as well as a good mate. He should be intelligent; I enjoy a good debate every now and then, though I should never want it to become an argument." Well, that is a good enough start, I suppose. In truth, I am not a very picky fae. I simply want someone whose company I can enjoy, and who can enjoy mine. I want to grow old with someone. "Oh, and he should be faithful. I wouldn't want to share."

And then there is Levi, pulled back into the conversation by Phaedra. I should take notes on how to keep others involved. He offers a few names, none of which I know, and then turns to me, addressing several quick questions to me. I tilt my head, considering him for a moment. He's a bit overeager, but he really isn't so bad, and he seems to have a good heart. But still, I'm not sure I could fall in love with him. I laugh suddenly at my thoughts, now so directed at choosing a love that I was analyzing the first stallion to be around! "I suppose it is rather strange," I muse. "I believe that things happen for a reason. At each crossroads in life, we make choices that determine how our life will go. Had I chosen not to come here today, I would not have had this opportunity; to me that seems a sign that I ought to take advantage of the quest that she has been given."

[W/C | ---]

Walk walk walk.
Talk talk talk.
Think think think.

Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: morning .f l i g h t. [Phaedra, open] - by Sohalia - 12-06-2012, 12:59 AM